MvC3

Inky

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, all they did was give Doom a HD makeover. He's exactly the same, then again, it looks tha way for most of the old chars... sigh

But... who is Trish? where is she from?

Deadpool is looking awesome with constant banter. Also, look like the rumour list is likely.

Marvel: Spider-Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Mr Fantastic, Captain America, Iron Man, War Machine (alternate Iron Man outfit) Elektra, Thor, X-23, Magneto, Dr Doom, Shuma-Gorath, Emma Frost, Deadpool, Super Skrull, Taskmaster, Juggernaut, She-Hulk

Capcom: Ryu, Mike Haggar, Frank West, Chuck (alternate Frank West outfit), Spencer (Bionic Commando), Dante, Chris, Morrigan, Arthur, Amaterasu , Albert Wesker, Zero, Chun-li, Viewtiful Joe, Trish, Tron Bonne, Hsien-Ko, Akuma, Felicia

So, Hulk, Wolvie, C. America, iron man and Deadpool were confirmed previously. Now adding Dr. Doom and Super Skrull into the char list for Marvel.

For Capcom, Ryu, Dante, Morrigan, Chris and Felicia were confirmed previously. Now adding Trish and Chun Li for Capcom.

Hmm, the list is looking more and more likely.

I bet Thor is gonna be announced as one of the last characters unveiled, and it will be glorious.

Who could be his Capcom counterpart? Pyron perhaps?

I'm still waiting for Dr. Strange and Jedah to surface.

ZOMG I love pyron!I foorgot about him but he needs to be in there.

I'm a Demitir fan but that may be hoping for too much.

ANd mabye....SHOMA!?!!?!? CAPCOM GUYS!?

Amaterasu? Hell yea! Just... she better kick ass! Although the game has always been "balanced" (Thanos with gems should wreck everything) Amaterasu was ridiculous!!! I miss that game, perhaps Ill pick up the DS version.

EDIT: Oh, I dont know how itll work, perhaps its just cosmetic, but she does have different disks, rosaries etc. They probably just appear when doing certain moves, but ya never know, it may "stance" related like Gen, but I doubt that.

Oh, and I just saw a Senpuu Hadoken going straight up from Ryu. What happened to his Shin Shouryuuken? Well I guess this covers Kens Shinryuu Ken "Ice Dragon" and Goki's Messatsu Gou Rasen.