Help locating the name of a game...

ace9094

HI all,

I used to play a fighting game with monsters in it. Not king of the monsters, it was more like a streetfighter style of game. I thought it was Mutant Fighter but it turns out its not.

I looked online at a list of arcade games but could not see it... I dont what its called and can't remember the title either.

(my mate thinks "monsters" was in the title but im not sure)

If anyone has idea please let me know and as soon as i play it i wil know... I think there was a beast or wolf that done a M.Bison style of move flying from one side of the screen to the other..

Thanks Everyone

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there was a beast or wolf that done a M.Bison style of move flying from one side of the screen to the other..

That's Jon Talbain. You're talking about Darkstalkers. I guarantee it.

Thanks for replying guys

Definatley not primal rage, and dont think it was Darkstalkers, It was only monsters in the game and quite a dark vibe to it... mid 90's about 8 or 10 creatures to choose from

I thought may be eternal champions but that was console only i think. I dunno,

If anyone has any idea's of what it might be please let me know...

Damn dude.... would love to help you but mid nineties was about three years after I was done with arcade gaming.

Good luck figuring it out man... I know how frustrating that can be. It took me a year to find Two Tigers on my own. I kept thinking the name was Dogfight, but that was just one of the modes/battles in the game.

Good luck ;)

hey thanks for the reply but definatley not KI, it was almost low buget, a game cashing in off streetfighter success, maybe 93 or 94. I think it was 3 buttons, punch, kick and throw...

ah man im struggling to remember anything else ;)

good luck everyone helping me in my quest to regain a piece of my youth... lol

hey thanks for the reply but definatley not KI, it was almost low buget, a game cashing in off streetfighter success, maybe 93 or 94. I think it was 3 buttons, punch, kick and throw...

ah man im struggling to remember anything else ;)

good luck everyone helping me in my quest to regain a piece of my youth... lol

theres a doujin fighting game called Monster. check it out on youtube looks kickass wish someone could make it run on a modded box