VIDEO: Xbox with 100 Homebrew Games and PC Ports Installed on Internal Hard Drive

SG1000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nn9WiCr8j3w

http://digthatbox.com - Here it is! Our latest amazing creation. We installed 100 Xbox Homebrew games and PC ports onto one machine! This is the same Xbox that has been seen in our other videos. (The one that has over 150 original Xbox 1 games and 53 emulators installed on the same hard drive. )

We've been exploring the Internet looking for the absolute best Xbox homebrew games. Unfortunately we couldn't find a lot of information on the subject. So instead we decided to try every single homebrew game we could find. We then captured footage from the games to make the custom Icons you see featured in this video.

We also created a special "Homebrew" Tab on our customized Xbox Unleash Dashboard.

This video is a tribute to all the dedicated members of the Xbox Homebrew gaming community. Without your tireless efforts none of this would be possible. We hope to celebrate your wonderous creations with this amazing video. Many thanks to everyone involved in the Xbox Homebrew community!

EDIT: If someone can help me embed that video I'd really appreciate it.

Someone should make a torrent of that collection, I've never seen any complete collection torrents.

There are a few games on there not on Xbins.... anyone know where to get them? Like Splatterhouse 1-3 for 1.

Edited by NeoBomb

No no just go to (lavalit dot com) and install open bor to your E drive, this is most likley those splatter house Paks/games they have available for download.

answered... mahalo.

No no just go to (lavalit dot com) and install open bor to your E drive, this is most likley those splatter house Paks/games they have available for download.

Is there a tutorial on how to get them working on Xbox? I remember I tried a while back and couldnt figure it out... just like MUGEN I could never figure out, I could add characters, but the game would just crash randomly and the selection screen was F-ed

Also, how many Openbor packs work on Xbox? Do all of them work?

Edited by NeoBomb