Gears3 trailer

Wow, the female look ugly. And why there is so much grey in it????

But i do like Gears of War 2 (could never get into the 1st one for some reasons) but without an X360, I can't play :D

I didn't like either of the gears games. this one doesn't look to change my mind any. but hell who knows a year is a long time.

I fucking love Gears Gameplay... funny thing is I havent really played much at all since I got my 360. I like the duck and cover mechanics. The game can really be awesome when you got two great cohesive teams straight battling it out. Ohhh the memories of GOW1 in Gridlock.

GOW is indeed one of my favorites, I should get back on it. Push the stack of games aside and blast away.

Oh, its gray cause everything is burnt and ashy... And im sure they also used this along with the music selection to invoke a sense of despair and sorrow. "brothers to the end" Instilling emotion is a great method of advertisement they have used in the past. Im sure it has further parallels within the theme of the game itself. The marketing team seems to work closely with the developers, a testament to how professional and awesome EPIC studios really is.

I fucking love Gears Gameplay... funny thing is I havent really played much at all since I got my 360. I like the duck and cover mechanics. The game can really be awesome when you got two great cohesive teams straight battling it out. Ohhh the memories of GOW1 in Gridlock.

GOW is indeed one of my favorites, I should get back on it. Push the stack of games aside and blast away.

Oh, its gray cause everything is burnt and ashy... And im sure they also used this along with the music selection to invoke a sense of despair and sorrow. "brothers to the end" Instilling emotion is a great method of advertisement they have used in the past. Im sure it has further parallels within the theme of the game itself. The marketing team seems to work closely with the developers, a testament to how professional and awesome EPIC studios really is.

And we wont see this on PS3 :)