MOVED

BritneysPAIRS

CoinOPS SHOWROOM  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can dream about what ever your talking about :) CoinOPS Pro is no go

How do you know? Assuming you're planning to release your sources I may have a go one day. ;)

Thats sounds great +T+.... B)

start tommorrow ;) maybe we can share code? I need a kixxx that can compile sometime.....look though my source and you will see some driver stuff that isnt released yet as well hehehehe the mame part of the code is the same as the posted code here

ok now consoles included is beating no console games included!!!! 3 more days

start tommorrow B) maybe we can share code? I need a kixxx that can compile sometime.....look though my source and you will see some driver stuff that isnt released yet as well hehehehe the mame part of the code is the same as the posted code here

ok now consoles included is beating no console games included!!!! 3 more days

Arcade Games Only 1,250 games [ 22 ] [47.83%]

Arcade Games and hand picked best of Console Games that suit the Arcades (plus classics like zelda for SNES) 1,750 games [ 17 ] [36.96%]

;)Really?

bottom 2 options are to have console games duh ;) top one is arcades only....then the bottom 2 are amount of console games people want.....

Arcade Games Only 1,250 games [ 23 ] for arcade only

Arcade Games and hand picked best of Console Games 1,750 games [ 17 ] + Arcade Games and all Console Games 12,000 games [ 7 ] as both these want CONSOLE GAMES its not rocket science is it?

man (xbox) think before you post...please....really do B)

last 2.5 days till this is locked down

man (xbox) think before you post...please....really do

no prob will do as long as you reread before you post your reply sometimes you remind me of the little green guy on those star wars movies.....released new coinops is! soon ;)

Edit:

Arcade Games Only 1,250 games for arcade only = [ 23 ]

Arcade Games and hand picked best of Console Games 1,750 games [ 17 ] + Arcade Games and all Console Games 12,000 games [ 7 ] as both these want CONSOLE GAMES its not rocket science is it? = [24]

Edited by (XBOX)