MOVED

BritneysPAIRS

CoinOPS SHOWROOM  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

sheesh people... switching emulators isn't like rocket science or brain surgery.

I didn't say it was complicated - I was implying that it's just more convenient to have them behind one frontend. Besides, if people choose to use Coinops and emulators what does it really matter?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bp... how about this. coinops with all the mame, consoles, simple stuff for your average user and a coinops w/o consoles but with the mame side really tweaked to get as many of the mame titles working perfectly. kind of hardcore version for arcade only type.

'CoinOPS Pro' anyone??? ;)

CoinDOWNS...Only the name you can give to stuff make by the thief called BP (if only we could call him Robin Hood...Sadly not the case ;) )

The SHOWCASE 2.0 only will start when you will be banned from this forum !!!

PS: Sorry Robert...

Edited by JacKc

bp... how about this. coinops with all the mame, consoles, simple stuff for your average user and a coinops w/o consoles but with the mame side really tweaked to get as many of the mame titles working perfectly. kind of hardcore version for arcade only type.

That sounds good....Coinops PRO...then we can have another coinops thread! B)

That sounds good....Coinops PRO...then we can have another coinops thread! B)

it just gets better and better!!

you can dream about what ever your talking about ;) CoinOPS Pro is no go

there are so many bitter people as there projects failed to reach anything like the numbers they thought....wonder why they all come here to spread bitterness.... maybe its cause there threads die even with alot of work they still disapear..its amusing at best...but as usual ill progress onwards...its funny to me they thought they would own and to me it looks like alots going wrong....anyways I just do one project and people keep coming saying they will take me down....hey I still talk to some of the old dev...things just move on and its funny to see all the people poping in to tell me im something even when I leave them they want to come....welcome its good to see you care

alot of my features are not stolen from mame and handcoded..like hd..like favs...like autofire...like screenrotation...like screensizing....I could have just stolen others but I found them to be rubbish so I rewote them also you should look though other peoples sources you will see they have so much stolen stuff its not funny...mostly from xport...everything with xmv support is stuff stolen from ms and that is why public versions of xbmc doesnt have xmv support....

anyways its good to see bitter people....I know its hard to take the facts but they standout like dogs balls B)

you can stay away and not get worries sooo many people will get this no matter what you do...they know what they want even with your misinformation it gets stronger and stronger just by getting better and better

ok this thread will be locked in 4 days.....its only really for a vote to let me know what new direction to take.....

50/50 on console and handle held stuff is a great result....its new to peoples thought and didnt exist 2-3 months ago...if it was 10 percent id stop