MOVED

BritneysPAIRS

CoinOPS SHOWROOM  

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now although I picked the following below... Some games are not noted as a classic like EVO search for Eden on the snes, but its awesome. Saying this Its tuff to call... Maybe ALL Console and handheld games should be avalible... I like WWE on GBA, and Super Mario...

While 12000 is just overwehelming... sometimes too much choice is no choice at all... trying to pick a game can be tuff... I like the favourite in coinops so i pick the stuff i like and there all highlighted in yellow. To be honest the m ore user friendly the better for me...

a) Arcade Games and hand picked best of Console Games that suit the Arcades (plus classics like zelda for SNES)

:) Improved CoinOPS skin with more skinnging functions

c) 4,000 games

thanks for the efforts and hard work of everyone involed... Cant wait for the final release :)

hehhe another one that wants 12000 and arcades only....i wont look at there votes as they really have no clues to mame stuff by looks

what's the point of the option then?

i personally would like to see just arcade only. xport & snes already have fine emu's for consoles. why not focus on non-fba/fbl titles only too. we have fba/fbl which work really well. i know nothing will be 100% perfect, but too many options ie arcade/consoles with a ton of cores could lower the quality of the emu as a whole.

imo.

12,000 is all arcades and all console games.....its every game coinops supports

the voting for arcade games only.... and 12000 games is biggest. Clearly I shouldnt trust people anyways :) as they contridict themselves

tristanx this stuff isnt for you....what you wanted was done long ago :) all what you talk emuwise about is gone for me as clutter

its clear to me by download figures you are not the majority tristanx.....you can read the figures for yourselve and its pretty obvious your in the minority...as your in the minority you will have to do stuff like what you say yourself and please release it for everyone that would be great...best of luck

12,000 is all arcades and all console games.....its every game coinops supports

the voting for arcade games only.... and 12000 games is biggest. Clearly I shouldnt trust people anyways :) as they contridict themselves

tristanx this stuff isnt for you....what you wanted was done long ago :) all what you talk emuwise about is gone for me as clutter

its clear to me by download figures you are not the majority tristanx.....you can read the figures for yourselve and its pretty obvious your in the minority...as your in the minority you will have to do stuff like what you say yourself and please release it for everyone that would be great...best of luck

isn't "12000" like how many mame roms w/ hacks, clones and chd's, daphne included... sorry i thought you were gonna update the mame core.

my mistake. won't make that again.

i'm not a programmer... i know that. i have done some xport graphics for neogenesis and released them on allxboxskins.com along time ago, they did well download wise. i have done some scripting but that was along time ago... nothing really.

i guess when you decide to ask for peoples opinion it's for nothing.

i like being in the minority...

what's a skinnging function?

Edited by tristanx

hehhe another one that wants 12000 and arcades only....i wont look at there votes as they really have no clues to mame stuff by looks

i personally would like to see just arcade only. xport & snes already have fine emu's for consoles. why not focus on non-fba/fbl titles only too. we have fba/fbl which work really well. i know nothing will be 100% perfect, but too many options ie arcade/consoles with a ton of cores could lower the quality of the emu as a whole.

I would agree with this. CoinOPS is a fine arcade emulator and I personally think it should stick to what it does best. The console stuff just seems like bloat to me. For anyone who is serious about playing console games there is no substitute for Xport's emulators. I would like to see the focus shifted back to arcade games and have voted accordingly.

Brit,

Quick question about locking XML settings. Would this allow us to lock one game to use stretched-to-screen settings with bilinear filtering, while allowing others to use pixel perfect x2 and point filtering? In other words, we'd be able to lock in settings for some games with XML, while the rest would default to the settings from the menu. Is this correct?