I need help

L.S.D

I want to purchase US PSN Reload card. I am willing to pay via Paypal to you, as I want to purchase some PSN items from the US PSN. Can any US residents help me?

We will deal via PM. Open to trustworthy members only :D Pls post here if you are interested to help and i will PM you....

Thanks

For the sake of convenience for everyone involved, couldn't you just buy said card from Amazon or eBay or somewhere? :D

Seems like having one person buy it then take time and money to ship it would be a bit of a hassle...

For the sake of convenience for everyone involved, couldn't you just buy said card from Amazon or eBay or somewhere? :D

Seems like having one person buy it then take time and money to ship it would be a bit of a hassle...

I don't need it to be shipped. I just need the code through PM then I can input it on my PS3 to increase my Wallet value!!

Uhhh check your PM box. I replied to you forever ago.

I stated I will try and help but I do not have a pay pal... and if that means I have to get a paypal... I really dont want to go through that hassle but if no one else will help, Ill look into it.

I would not want to bother you since you don't have a Paypal acct.

Let me list what i want:

1. US PSN reload card $50 to top up Wallet value to be used in PSN Store. This will come in a card form that give you the code to key in to top up value.

2. i will pay via Paypal for it. We can discuss some additional $$ to cover your cost of trying to drive to a nearby store to get it for me.

Appreciate it if any US citizen here can help.

Just go buy a PSN Card from a store for crying out loud.

:)

My country is only selling my country PSN card. If i can buy a US PSN card here, i would have buy it... :)