The Ressurection has begun....

If you're just adding something that was already uploaded in another set and not offering nothing over it with your description they will delete it.

Currently, there is a huge torrent that includes all Saturn games. If you're putting one single game up that is available otherwise, with no description of why you're adding it and it's superior to anything people can already add, I don't know what to say man....

I'm pretty tired if being shackled by some of my favorite sites from getting this stuff out everywhere, but I do undesrtand the concern from these sources. The one you're taking about is pretty lenient though. In the 4 years I've been there the only complaint I had was they didn't allow XBox stuff, but on April 1st, 14 days before I originally wanted all of this release, they allowed XBox stuff. It was like destiny, since it's my favorite tracker and we can attribute a lot of the stuff in my packs to what I got there, all in one spot.

Give it another chance. Anyone can release any horsehit in other places. They're pretty discerning there of torrents but it's for the benefit of everyone so we don't have a lot of clone BS and other stuff that isn't needed. If your version of the game is better than what's already there, then say why in the description.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotcha, thanks.

I was actually just curious if the name RessurectionXtras was against the rules or not. Seemed silly that it would be, but I guess I just wasn't reading it right.

Since your name is also the name of the team and the collection, it's probably ok.

Like a Redump or Tosec set, which also carry their name in the torrentname.

grr, i really appreciate your help but ug is so anal when it comes to descriptions it's just stupid.

The minimum description requirements are annoyingly low.

You've spent more time and words complaining about descriptions then it would have been making one.

You can make a valid description in less then 1 minute.

There you go :

Panzer Dragoon

One thousand years into the future, you live in constant fear of the Dark Dragon and his giant cyborg insect armies. Armed with a deadly weapon from the ancient past and the guidance of your armored blue dragon, you must save your people from endless swarms of deadly foes. Fulfill your destiny and keep the Dark Dragon from reaching the tower; or die trying.

i deleted my mk 1 2 3 torrents as someone just put up all 3 on one torrent.

I hope there weren't any people on your torrent.

I would get freaking pissed if someone deleted a torrent I was on.

(Which you already did with your unpacked torrents, despite my advice)

so... grr if you would like your 5 gigs back thats ok

If you would have ever read the rules, you might have noticed that you cannot donate upload credit below 1.0 ratio.

And besides that, if I really cared about 5 GB, I wouldn't have gave it away to a complete stranger.

Hey Resx hows it goin? hope you're enjoying having a bit of a breather after all that hard work.

I got the SNES set so far and it looks really cool, can;t wait for the Madmab emus to really take advantage of this stuff!

There's always gonna be teething problems with a collection of this size hoe you don't let it get you down, I for one am vey grateful and for every one of me there are many more who are behind the scenes silently appreciating this.

Cheers again man!

Best release ever!

mods deleted my torrents then i re-up'd the rar'd versions.

the description thing... lesson learned. i'm gonna use your description if you don't mind.

when it comes to rules on most of these sites... i do read them. i was rushed on this one.

i swallow my pride with this situation.

resx, the panzer dragoon is a xbox port of the saturn version. most people don't know that it existed on the orta game. thought i'd help make it easier.

ok... i redid this torrent grr... see it tell me what you think.

Edited by tristanx

resx, the panzer dragoon is a xbox port of the saturn version. most people don't know that it existed on the orta game. thought i'd help make it easier.

Actually it's a port of the PC version. Since we're being anal. :lol:

Actually it's a port of the PC version. Since we're being anal. B)

:lol:

i guess if it was a saturn port someone could have hacked it so we'd have emu for the xbox, yes?

Since the discussion is going so off topic, I wanna bring it back ON topic.

Thx for all the hard work guys.

Loving your stuff.

Somebody trashed all the MU links, so having them as part of the torrent is no longer an option. We had a good run while it lasted......

Haters out there everywhere.... lol

I'll eventually get around to removing them from all 24 torrents, and try not to think too hard about the hours I spent setting all of that up on those torrents, and the 2 months that people on my team were working together to get those up for everyone.

I hope that those of you who have tried the Xtras already love them and here's hoping some of you decide to continue to seed. Now that we don't have the MU links anymore, the revolutionary aspect of the torrent process is defunkt. :)

Good to hear xboxer :)

And just to be clear, I'm not suggesting anyone here did the bad stuff. I'm positive it didn't come from here.

Some people have asked me if I thought it was BP behind it and I've said that I'm 100% sure it's not.

We may not get along much, but I believe we respect the hell out of each others work and would never do this to each other.