The Ressurection has begun....

Hi everyone Im working on a gameboy emu (xboyadvance Conclusion) its going to be able to play all mame games and all sorts of console games....it will have a xbmc interface, and will also run all sorts of hombrew....it will also play any xbox game and it can also tell the future...

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone Im working on a gameboy emu (xboyadvance Conclusion) its going to be able to play all mame games and all sorts of console games....it will have a xbmc interface, and will also run all sorts of hombrew....it will also play any xbox game and it can also tell the future...

LOL :D:) Hahahahaaaa ...

Mort de rire lol

Resx ... you lost your "Elite Member status" with all you need for xbox and emulation scene ...

Realy the world is bad :):(

I don't see it as particularly fair that you lose your member status while BP retains his. I'm not taking sides here but I don't see that his conduct towards you and other members has been any less offensive/inflammatory than yours has towards him.

Edited by + T +

all my handheld emulators stopped working except for atari lynx and wonderswan (all madmab editions)... I even tried putting the evo-x ini file back to see if that helped...

They all have full xtra's inplace and I even installed the emu's again, (keeping media and roms)

that failed so I removed it all and started again, and guess what... still the same... bad HDD maybe? Neogenesis is fine and psx but there in another directory. (even trtied moving in the console stuff just to see)

also tried deleting the save files forthem. the dont even boot :(

They last worked before i used MS dash to try changing video settings to get B.O.R working, (co-incidence im sure)

I have tried altering all the settings and no joy...

Any Idea's? PLEASE :(

Ok so now I have reinstalled evo-x again and still the same... I really dont wanna format the whole drive and start again ill be gutted...

I dunno what Im gonna do next, but i wont give up.... (ok so I might give up) lol

Maybe I can grab and old version of the emu's and try them...

One thing is for sure, I dont wanna have this issue when I get my 1.5TB HDD....

Ok so now I have reinstalled evo-x again and still the same... I really dont wanna format the whole drive and start again ill be gutted...

I dunno what Im gonna do next, but i wont give up.... (ok so I might give up) lol

Maybe I can grab and old version of the emu's and try them...

One thing is for sure, I dont wanna have this issue when I get my 1.5TB HDD....

alright mate pm me if still stuck (sometimes its best to not go too far off topic :( )- what did you do before they went off? where are they installed what setup do you have etc

I think its more to do with the biased administration that this site has...pathetic really.

still, what goes around comes around !

I've actually started using the xtras now and they are impressive. Just my kind of thing all that stuff i'd otherwise never get to see...

OK god only knows what I done, but I have formated E, X,Y,Z reinstalled MS - dash using evo-x 2.7, reinstalled evo-x and ALL apps, keeping F: intact, tried again and presto its working...

Now Im wondering if quick reset had anything to do with as I use that all the time...

Point is it works and thats all that matters :(