The Ressurection has begun....

awwwwwww ..... looks like I lost my Elite Member status here for giving BP what he deserves. Bummer...... not

What Elite member status? I don't recall seeing anything about that..

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think these guys get parnoid...that its all a conspiracy...I cant get though to them that I dont really care and I dont ask for banning or thread stuff or any of that rubbish...but they think its all planned...like the other sites... im gone for good and it just seems to be going the way I said it would..... but hey I dont really care....

... im gone for good and it just seems to be going the way I said it would.....

Fuck, I've lost count of the amount of times you have said that...lol

One day you may actually mean it.

sorry for the confusion its just from from this thread, why would I go when im constantly redefining things..... :D good luck im sure a lot like the project....but hey nothing that has happened has surprised me...quite the reverse and you will know that...ive told you my predicitions for a long time....still best of luck rx and your team...... lots love this but I hope you take a look back over time and stop blamming and take some responsiblity for how it will end....wether it be now or a few years away

So ill say good bye to rx thread....last time I commented on this thread was to help someone that needed it and didnt really get any here....ill PM if this happens again.....

BEST OF LUCK RX

I think its more to do with the biased administration that this site has...pathetic really.

If you ever left this retardville called the xbox section and interacted with the rest of the forum you would know that we have no administration. GameCop has been MIA since the board update and he never gave the other mods and admins any power to manage accounts or bannings.

So in short there is no issues with biased administration. There is however a problem with mental midgets and social retards hanging on the nuts of emu authurs like monkey's in a tree.

I think its more to do with the biased administration that this site has...pathetic really.

If you ever left this retardville called the xbox section and interacted with the rest of the forum you would know that we have no administration. GameCop has been MIA since the board update and he never gave the other mods and admins any power to manage accounts or bannings.

So in short there is no issues with biased administration. There is however a problem with mental midgets and social retards hanging on the nuts of emu authurs like monkey's in a tree.

Let go of the nuts then... :D

• 2 weeks later...