The Ressurection has begun....

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK god only knows what I done, but I have formated E, X,Y,Z reinstalled MS - dash using evo-x 2.7, reinstalled evo-x and ALL apps, keeping F: intact, tried again and presto its working...

Now Im wondering if quick reset had anything to do with as I use that all the time...

Point is it works and thats all that matters :(

he's probably right, for drives above 250 gig you have to use xbpartitioner to format your f drive clusters to 32k. Otherwise wierd data losses occur. But those symptoms wont occur unless you have filled it with more than 250gb.

here is a bit of info:

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/lofiversion/i...hp/t502036.html

WMV file torrents are out there now for people who want to port this to other emulators on other platforms. Every XMV video I had now has a WMV counterpart available to everyone.

Also.... if I forgot to mention it, PSX, MAME and OTHER MEDIA. CUT files for every console emulator and my Wide Icon pack are in the works right now. After that torrent, there will be 40 Xtras torrents out there for everyone, covering 20+ systems and containing nearly 375GB of information.

Don't forget to pay it forward and seed when you've got it all :(

I've always just used AUTO-INSTALLER DELUXE 4.5 to format drives. Doesn't that work fine?

http://www.aideluxe.com/index.php?title=Au...nstaller_Deluxe

OK god only knows what I done, but I have formated E, X,Y,Z reinstalled MS - dash using evo-x 2.7, reinstalled evo-x and ALL apps, keeping F: intact, tried again and presto its working...

Now Im wondering if quick reset had anything to do with as I use that all the time...

Point is it works and thats all that matters :(

he's probably right, for drives above 250 gig you have to use xbpartitioner to format your f drive clusters to 32k. Otherwise wierd data losses occur. But those symptoms wont occur unless you have filled it with more than 250gb.

here is a bit of info:

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/lofiversion/i...hp/t502036.html

Does AUTO-INSTALLER DELUXE 4.5 format 250GB drives? The xbpartitioner is the only program that I've used before and it's worked flawlessly every time. I've only used drives up to 500GB myself, but I've heard that it will theoretically work on drives up to 2TB. A-ID definitely looks a lot prettier, but does it get the job done :P

And I can't tell you how many times I've realized that I didn't partition a large drive after I have over 250GB of info on it. Uggggghhhh.... that's like a day of wasted file transfer on my setup.

Anyways.... Just wanted to thank the people who continue to seed these awesome collections after they've gotten them. The only ones we're still working on getting solid seeders at this point are the WMV, OTHER and PSX image torrents. Everything else now has so many seeds it shouldn't take them long to get any of this at all.

Look for the CUT File, Cut Creator and Wide Icon torrent coming soon. It's all included in the same one and weighs in at about 1.86GB.

Then all that's left are the emu packs :)

Hey Rx,

Yes, I've used it to format lots of different sizes, including my 1GB SATA drive. I never noticed any issues. Its highly likely it just launches that same partitioning program to get the job done. That AID DVD (and Slayers before it) make everything so easy. When I first modded an Xbox in late 2002 / early 2003, it was so much more difficult.