The Ressurection has begun....

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't register at the site, says it has reached its maximum user limit.. :)

Guys, aside from UG is there any other approach to join the resurrection ?. Since the links were removed ive been waiting for UG to become availabile. now that it is now cant get an account !.

You'll have to find somebody to invite you. They've closed off all public invites....

The price we pay when some people who supposedly love retro games go rogue and screw it up for everyone else.

Hopefully people will come around and get this stuff up on public trackers someday.

Daphne Xtras are great.

Can't wait for the SegaCD pack.

thx for all the hard work guys

I have a questions please can someone answer me,

I am looking for the Discworld games Discworld 1 and 2, does anyone know if these games work with any of the RessurectionXtras? which emulator do I need? and are they included with any of the packs?

Any info would be great thanks?

The time and effort gone into this looks incredible thank you for these, I'm looking forward to play the RessurectionXtras :(

Hi

No, Discworld 1 and 2 are not ported to xBox :)

Because the only emu who can do that is SCUMMVM, but on xbox it is old ... v0.11 and not v1.0 like on PC.

Maybe one day if on good guy want to take the SVN and update it for all the excelent new games SCUMMVM can do work now.

For try them with DOSBOX, maybe it is possible ?

I don't remember if there are DOS or WINDOWS games ?

Bye

I have a questions please can someone answer me,

I am looking for the Discworld games Discworld 1 and 2, does anyone know if these games work with any of the RessurectionXtras? which emulator do I need? and are they included with any of the packs?

Any info would be great thanks?

The time and effort gone into this looks incredible thank you for these, I'm looking forward to play the RessurectionXtras :)

discworld 1 and 2 were both released on ps1 and sega saturn so use pcsxbox and emulate both the games with it.they both work and are playable according to the ps1 compatibilty list.