The Ressurection has begun....

That's the first time i've used any of your pic's !!!

By the way, how old is that design now ? 4,5 -6 yrs ?

Hmmm, things really haven't come a long way since, have they ? lol, nope !

You is my bitch ! And everyone knows it. You need me biatch.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if these would play in the original machine. They're ISO/MP3 rips. Would probably need 3 times the space if they were all full images :D

I've got what I need to make those ISO/MP3 images work. Would be a great reason to dust off my Pioneer Laseractive or Genesis/SegaCD/32 monstrosity again for those titles I missed.

fail blog king cba strikes again..... long live the king :D

You is my bitch ! And everyone knows it. You need me biatch. (biggest lol ive had in years)

dont worry rx im gone from here I wont hijack it...its just fun to see cba yet again stick his foot in his mouth and think no one notices with his witty comebacks....hehehe what a spinner its so hard not to comment when its so fun

your right as you have proven many times im a newbe you are the man and your skills are awsome.... I wont bump this any more as stuffs happening behind my scenes at present

Sega CD forthcoming... ready whenever the tracker is back online :)

Yeah, anyone know why that happened? I was seeding the PCE CD torrent at a good clip. I'd have a great ratio right now if it had continued!

it's because the internet sucks... that's why.

Everyone keep whatever you have at whatever point it was at. They're just changing servers. This was unannounced, so I hope everything is cool over there. Information other than that has been pretty sparse.

The last time this happened was about 3 or 4 years ago and it took about this long, so hopefully it will be back soon. Last time, all of the torrent information was transferred perfect as far as I know, so everyone could jump right back on and seed/leech. Unfortunately, most of the images last time that were hosted on the site were lost. I only had 2 torrents to fix the last time it happened, so it was really just a few hours work. This time I have over 30 to fix, so I'm REALLY hoping they get that part right this time.

Like I said, Sega CD is ready whenever it's back up, and my Arcade collection for CoinOPS R5 and FBL 1.3 is nearly ready as well.

I realize that CoinOPS is quite a bit further along now and that FBL 1.4 is going to be getting an upgrade soon, but I had to draw a line somewhere or I'd be doing this forever. I'm sure that 90-95% of the stuff that I collected for both systems should be usable in the new versions of both emulators. I will probably include the newest versions of both emulators as well as the older ones I tested with, and make a note in the release that if an included game doesn't work for you in the new emulator to use it in the old one.

So.... just keep your stuff ready and don't move it. The site will be back soon. :)

Sega CD forthcoming... ready whenever the tracker is back online :)

Yeah, anyone know why that happened? I was seeding the PCE CD torrent at a good clip. I'd have a great ratio right now if it had continued!

Don't stop seeding then.

Your client announces the values every 45 minutes,

and when the tracker comes back up, the announce will give all upload/download info of your current session to the server,

so your stats will be adjusted accordingly when the site comes back online.

However, if there is no tracker to recieve the announce when you stop a torrent,

that info will be lost

and your stats will not be updated next time you restart the torrent,

since that will be a new session.

Edited by grr

RX please tell people I had nothing to do with that coinops stuff...I know of many issues as I stated with it and 10 second source fixes....and just plain wrong info from what my build is ... please say I had nothing to do with it...I dont roll like this build thats for sure and dont want my name attached...peace

RX please tell people I had nothing to do with that coinops stuff...I know of many issues as I stated with it and 10 second source fixes....and just plain wrong info from what my build is ... please say I had nothing to do with it...I dont roll like this build thats for sure and dont want my name attached...peace

No problem man. That's all my own work testing roms that worked with the system. It was a bunch of roms I've had for years that I finally got around to wrapping up.

I'd try to do it again for all of your new stuff, but if I do that, it would be a few more months before I can walk away from all of this and get my crap together in "real life".

I'll make sure to say it's my own collection of roms that work with CoinOPS R5 and FBL 1.3, that it's not endorsed by you and that they may or may not all work with your new emulators.

UG is back up! Most of you already probably know that. I'm very pleased with everyone for sticking around. I actually saw that the huge Genesis torrent has 51 100% seeders! As far as I know, that's the first system to break 50.

Great job everyone.

Now all we need is some people who have gotten them set up right to start putting them in other places such as public trackers. After the sabotage that happened to our own MU links, as well as the attempted sabotage by somebody pretending to be part of some Brazilian Anti-Piracy organization, I would like to see this stuff up in as many places as possible. I just don't have the time to do it myself.

I'm only uploading this stuff once guys. It's on you all now to make sure that it doesn't get shut down now that a majority of the work is out in the wild.