The Ressurection has begun....

He was banned.

But staff was friendly enough to re-enable him on my request.

And I donated him 5 GB to get his class back to user.

So, tristan, login and start seeding. You can use the tips from my PM on getting ratio up

saw your pm... thanks.

i'm gonna upload some of my own stuff too.

and seed some smaller torrents in the mean time.

I also lowered my download rate and increased my upload rate.

Don't tag torrents with your username.

I can only help once.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was banned.

But staff was friendly enough to re-enable him on my request.

And I donated him 5 GB to get his class back to user.

So, tristan, login and start seeding. You can use the tips from my PM on getting ratio up

saw your pm... thanks.

i'm gonna upload some of my own stuff too.

and seed some smaller torrents in the mean time.

I also lowered my download rate and increased my upload rate.

Don't tag torrents with your username.

I can only help once.

changed torrent tag... thanks.

not used to so many rules when it comes to torrents.

are my torrents useful?

What does tagging torrents with your username mean? I've been a member for like 4 years and never heard of that lol.

I've got .CUT files representing about 7,000=9,000 games for 18 systems so far. They really look amazing in XBMC using the 3D boxart that Cbagy and Bigby worked on a few weeks ago. :lol:

What does tagging torrents with your username mean? I've been a member for like 4 years and never heard of that lol.

I've got .CUT files representing about 7,000=9,000 games for 18 systems so far. They really look amazing in XBMC using the 3D boxart that Cbagy and Bigby worked on a few weeks ago. :)

Shame on you then. Have you ever read the rules in those 4 years ?

7 - Do not manually tag upload's name with additional information other than name of the contents and tags specifically provided through the torrent upload form. Only allowed exceptions are for language and CD-rip tags.

Edited by grr

I didn't see any problem with linking to a PUBLIC wiki,

but I removed the link anyway.

And about what it means :

They don't want useless info in the torrent name.

Edited by grr

Gotcha, thanks.

I was actually just curious if the name RessurectionXtras was against the rules or not. Seemed silly that it would be, but I guess I just wasn't reading it right.

I hope everyone's bans and potential bans situation has worked itself out. If anyone else has a problem that wasn't caused by blatant disregard for the rules, please let it be known. The torrents themselves are set up though so this should never happen. Just make sure you read the entire description and you'll know what I mean.

Later,

~Rx

i got my ratio to .723 now!! :lol:

i don't have the snes, genesis, gba stuff. i'm gonna wait a while.

i am seeding my own stuff per grr... which is rar'd now.

resx, what if you used your web site address in the title... would that be ok.

Edited by tristanx

seeding your own rar'ed stuff? (Discuss this with me in PM, since I'd like to be aware of what is going on with my stuff. Nothing I can do to stop any of it, but I'd just like to be informed of what's going on)

Probably too late to change the title. It's not my website either, though it uses my name. It was created by another great fan of emulation and hopefully can be a meeting ground for a lot of great minds to further the effort after I'm done with 1.0 and move on to other endeavors. We really have a cool setup to do so. It's still in the works, but I think it will revolutionize the process of adding games or updating artwork/videos etc. for all systems. Would have made a lot of my work easier, that's for sure.

I think I'd only want people who took the time to read the torrent and see the 20pt font link to the site to go there anyways. We don't want just any troglodyte who can mindlessly click a link to come around and troll or ask for links to stuff. :lol:

Glad you're cool on ratio now.

Later,

~rx

actually... i've had it with ug.

grr, i really appreciate your help but ug is so anal when it comes to descriptions it's just stupid.

shouldn't the people downloading this stuff figure if it's in the xbox section and it's region free that it'll work on there xbox?

i type in something simple, ie:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

i had a torrent link for panzer dragoon 1 (saturn port for xbox)

got this off panzer dragoon orta

enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

should i write a bible of information?

so my torrent just got deleted...

i deleted my mk 1 2 3 torrents as someone just put up all 3 on one torrent. i kept them seperate due to thats the way i have them on my xbox.

so... grr if you would like your 5 gigs back thats ok. again sorry for any inconvience that i may have caused.

it's funny... i would have normally have kept these on my computer indefinetly for seeding too.

i was also going to put up all my halo 1 multiplayer mods too. i didn't see any on the site. i have cxe, nmp 1.1, nmp 2.0, maps conversions(i beta tested these back then), and various maps i put together(i didn't make them).

and now i'm so frustrated... i have something in common with bs now... :lol:

resx... i'm gonna use your mu links instead. i just need the genesis, snes, nes, gba anyways. it's take time but i'm gonna do it.

Edited by tristanx