The Ressurection has begun....

Just trying to cover all the bases man..... I should probably update the XS with the finished stuff soon. Just out of my mind at the moment since sites like this and XS are so limited on what you're allowed to post.

Dude... for real....

Tell me it isn't cool that you can be seeding a new 9GB torrent you just found out about within a few days with the MU links. ;)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty hard to get banned from that site. How did you manage that?

Probably when the Genesis torrent got taken down - also, there more seeders than downloaders so getting your ratio up is fairly hard unless you start torrenting non-Rx stuff. He probably just got the warning message - he'll have 23(?) days or whatever it is to get his ratio up to .3.

Edited by mtx

tristanx, what's your site nick ?

I might be able to help a little.

dballs, same question.

Edited by grr

It's pretty hard to get banned from that site. How did you manage that?

Probably when the Genesis torrent got taken down - also, there more seeders than downloaders so getting your ratio up is fairly hard unless you start torrenting non-Rx stuff. He probably just got the warning message - he'll have 23(?) days or whatever it is to get his ratio up to .3.

Maybe I should make a note that you should use the MU links if your ratio sucks. I just figured it was self explanatory.

I was only working with half as many people as we had full seeders in just a few days. I'm thinking a lot of people mus have gone the manual route and grabbed the MU links instead of burning their ratio. It's more hands on work, but it's a much quicker way of getting the entire sets.

He was banned.

But staff was friendly enough to re-enable him on my request.

And I donated him 5 GB to get his class back to user.

So, tristan, login and start seeding. You can use the tips from my PM on getting ratio up

He was banned.

But staff was friendly enough to re-enable him on my request.

And I donated him 5 GB to get his class back to user.

So, tristan, login and start seeding. You can use the tips from my PM on getting ratio up

saw your pm... thanks.

i'm gonna upload some of my own stuff too.

and seed some smaller torrents in the mean time.

I also lowered my download rate and increased my upload rate.

Edited by tristanx