The Ressurection has begun....

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, bad timing due to last minute changes.

In most cases it could be described as bad planning, however, i can vouch for the team here and say the changes were literally last minute and couldn't be avoided.

The changes add features never seen before in an xbox emulator and add a whole new dimension to the emulators.

You have to remember these changes aren't being implimented in one emulator but across a whole spectrum of emulators.

So the workload is quite a lot for Madmab. Then these things have to be tested. It all takes time.

Rest assured, you won't wait long. It gives you time to collect all the necessary media to make it a richer experience.

Thanks for all this man U' ROCK!!! I'm a UG PU and I have spend there maaaany years as a member and this dear sir is one OF THE MOST AWESOME MOMENTS IN THE LIFE OF THE TRACKER thanks for making the dreams of thousands of retro gamers possible, sigh :D if only we could have a new or optimized PCECD emu the dream will be an utopian one (sorry about the not-so-disguised-request but that would be more awesome :))

Edited by elconejotres

stupid ug web site... they already canceled my log-on. i wasn't trying to leech. i even slowed down my download to 40k and my upload to infinite. got to 5gig's too fast. i've had my computer on since the release date too.

deciding if i'm gonna just delete my torrents...

i'm not happy right now!!! :):):):):angry::angry::angry::angry:

Edited by tristanx

remember there is the MegaUploads too. useing jdownloader its not hard to get em all.

I was looking in the official Rx thread at XS but it seems like the megaupload links are incomplete. For example, the SNES section only has links to saves. Also, there are no links to roms, obviously. Seems to me that torrents are still the way to go. Unfortunately, because you have to build up your ratio and there's only an average of 20 seeders, it going to take a lot of time even with UG's generous minimum ratio of .3.

I could be wrong of course. :)

remember there is the MegaUploads too. useing jdownloader its not hard to get em all.

I was looking in the official Rx thread at XS but it seems like the megaupload links are incomplete. For example, the SNES section only has links to saves. Also, there are no links to roms, obviously. Seems to me that torrents are still the way to go. Unfortunately, because you have to build up your ratio and there's only an average of 20 seeders, it going to take a lot of time even with UG's generous minimum ratio of .3.

I could be wrong of course. :)

Yes.. semi wrong, at xbox-scene they havnt updated the megaupload links like youv noticed but at underground Gamer if you click on the Rx torrent pages go down on the page and youll see the complete megaupload links there...... "Toms" included..

Yes.. semi wrong, at xbox-scene they havnt updated the megaupload links like youv noticed but at underground Gamer if you click on the Rx torrent pages go down on the page and youll see the complete megaupload links there...... "Toms" included..

Ah! Thanks! I assumed it was just a cut and paste from the post at XS.