The Ressurection has begun....

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..... same here, that genesis torrent ruins my ratio and no chance for seeding. i got current a ratio from 0.5. can u give us some information when are the snes, mastersystem and other files be uploaded and the important thing when are the xport updates will follow?

thx

Sorry about that. I shouldn't have removed that Genesis Torrent without being sure I could fix it right away. I'm working with some people trying to figure it out. The problem is the torrent file is too large with the artwork added.

It SHOULD be possible for at least SNES and Genesis to be put up there correctly when I get a good moderators help. I don't know if the SNES or GBA will be able to be put up there as neatly as the rest of them.

If your ratio is hurting, you can use the MU links provided for all of the torrents in the future before you start the torrent. It's more work, but it's why my team went to the trouble of doing them and it's why I went through the massive effort of putting them all up there. It's also why there are already 27 seeders for the 2.5GB 2600 at 100% in less than 2 days. The way that I've set up things nobody should have any trouble with ratios if they put a little effort into it. The reason why you're not getting any upload credit is a ton of people already used the links and aren't relying on your upload.

In the mean time, if you need some upload credit, I'd suggest that you get a popular PSX game like Castlevania SOTN or something. Those seem to always be downloaded and it's how I gave myself a great buffer.

I'm working on solutions for Genesis, SNES, NES & GBA now. I'm hoping to have them up soon. Everything else is pretty much up, as far as the systems that I put together that use XPORT emus.

EDIT: Be sure to keep whatever you had for Genesis as it will work perfect with the new upload. Nothing is changing except the artwork being added, so you'll be able to pick up where you left off when it's up.

EDIT 2: Not sure when the Madmab Edition XPORT updates will be ready. That's not my department. :)

I know that madmab has just squashed the last few bugs that I'm aware of. I'm not sure if he still is going to add a feature or two before release. I'm hoping he gets the emu to play the "TV static" video for any missing videos before release. There are a few non-working games in the Xtras that videos couldn't be made for, so it would be cool to have that for that reason. Otherwise, it's really just a novelty feature if you have the full Rx sets.

Edited by ressurectionx

This took a TON of effort on my part, but I managed to figure out a way to do part of the media folders at a time so we could have several torrents for the big systems, and not have any files zipped. Once you get them set up for seeding/downloading, you'll never have to remove them. You'll be able to FTP to as many boxes as you want and never have to break the seed.

2 torrents for Genesis and SNES.... 3 torrents for NES & GB/GBC/GBA

1st torrent for all 4 is ALL Media except for the Artwork. Simply point the download to your media folder for those systems.

2nd torrent for Genesis and SNES is ALL Artwork. Simply point the torrent to the artwork folder for that system.

2nd & 3rd torrents for NES & GBA are ALL Artwork split into two uploads. Simply point both torrents to the Artwork folder for each system.

Mods at the site couldn't help, unfortunately. My torrents except for NES and GBA should have been small enough to work without splitting them up at all, but they kept erroring out. Lenk mentioned that it may be because of how many directories and sub directories are in them, and how long the names are for these directories. It seems that I could get about 7,000-9,000 files in a single torrent, most of the time.

Anyways... this is the best solution for keeping the torrents seedable so nobody has to be unzipping things and ditching the torrent when they're at 100%. :) Instead of 18torrents, there are now 24 because of this.

PCE & PSX are all that's left out of what I covered for XPORT emus.... as well as Sega CD games. It will probably be several weeks before you see anything for any of those 3. Got a lot of behind the scenes prepwork to do on that so I'm not the only guy seeding when they come out. I'm still way to busy uploading all the backup WMV's and a bunch of other stuff so I wouldnt' be able to seed those torrents at all yet and they'd just sit there forever unfinished.

Later,

~Rx

I know google replaced the dog as "mans best friend" but im really really struggling to find the Mednafenx-nes thats ressurectionxtra compatible.

can someone please PM a link to the emu, I bought a megaupload account to save my ratio from dying at

UG and i donated, but none of it is anygood with ot the emu....

I have spent hour and hours looking, my misses is getting well cheesed off with me spending all my time online...

anyone please help and PM me a link to what i need, i got the xtra's packs.

thanks guys

I know google replaced the dog as "mans best friend" but im really really struggling to find the Mednafenx-nes thats ressurectionxtra compatible.

can someone please PM a link to the emu, I bought a megaupload account to save my ratio from dying at

UG and i donated, but none of it is anygood with ot the emu....

I have spent hour and hours looking, my misses is getting well cheesed off with me spending all my time online...

anyone please help and PM me a link to what i need, i got the xtra's packs.

thanks guys

http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=711049

Edited by tristanx