Something a lot of us have wanted to see....

Pay for airline tickets to New Zealand to put BP's head on a pike?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ok im gone.....enjoy your support this is for silly people with no real skills to get involved with and achieves nothing....enjoy it though im sure it will be a huge success

its actualy easy to get rid of me :D just create something awsome...or you could try pulling hair and calling names thats always been a playschool hit

I'm not looking to get rid of you BP. Just thought I'd get some finished stuff out there to make you shut yer hole about my team. :P

Thanks for inspiring me to actually go forward with the bits that I know are 100% ready.

How's that for something awesome so far? Doing good?

We got a bunch of 100% seeders on the collections that are up so far and by the end of the week there will be tons more I'm sure. Seems like everyone is loving them. I think putting the MU links to the exact files makes completing the torrents a TON quicker and is overall just a really nice touch. When you're much closer to finishing romsets, I would suggest that you should consider having your team do that with your stuff in the future as well.

Also, putting them where I did means that you'll likely have seeders for it forever, as long as a new version doesn't come out every 2 weeks, that is. I have some arcade torrents up there from nearly 3 years ago that I haven't seeded for about 6 months now (because they're now outdated) that still have 5 and 15 seeders a piece.

Anyways....

Good luck to you and your team with your project. I'm just about done with mine and I'm getting ready to move on. I hope people push this forward and show me an awesome Rx 2.0 in a year or two.

Later,

~Rx

c'mon resx... you did this in anger right. violence, even verbal never solves anything.

remember... calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean.

here's a link:

http://www.mauirealestate.net/video.html

(p.s. i'm not hawking the web-site, it's the only one i know of with a streaming maui beach i can look at)

Edited by tristanx

It's all in good fun.

BP is a dickhead. Everyone knows that... even the people who work close to them because they appreciate his work as much as I do AND they were born with different genes and can get along just fine working besides him know what an bugger he is.

So am I, so whatever...

People who work with me probably know that by now too, although they probably understand my replies better because they're in English.

EDIT:

Uh-oh BP............

8 to 5 so far......

Austin Powers: Not the time to lose one's head.

Vanessa Kensington: No.

Austin Powers: That's not the way to get ahead in life.

Vanessa Kensington: No.

Austin Powers: It's a shame he wasn't more headstrong.

Vanessa Kensington: Hmm.

Austin Powers: He'll never be the head of a major corporation.

Vanessa Kensington: Okay, that'll do.

Austin Powers: Okay.

;)

Edited by ressurectionx