Something a lot of us have wanted to see....

Pay for airline tickets to New Zealand to put BP's head on a pike?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

like children there is only name calling....they cant win by achieving stuff :)

and they still cant see why its so easy to own them.....with enough name calling though you never know...they might be able to kill here like they killed xbox scene numbers lol

ok im gone.....enjoy your support this is for silly people with no real skills to get involved with and achieves nothing....enjoy it though im sure it will be a huge success

its actualy easy to get rid of me :) just create something awsome...or you could try pulling hair and calling names thats always been a playschool hit

Dude...

Why do you choose to say stuff to piss everybody around you off that would otherwise be more than happy to help you?

You choose to steal that which would be given to you freely. You choose to mock those which would help you.

I've never even been able to wrap my head around your ignorance and arrogance. It's just fucking epic. Aside from you, I can honestly say, that I've never met anyone who strokes his own ego like a monkey stroking his cock to the Bananna Channel.

Congrats BP. You're a new breed. Ignoramus Asexualitus

You're sick dude. Get some help.

Dude...

Why do you choose to say stuff to piss everybody around you off that would otherwise be more than happy to help you?

You choose to steal that which would be given to you freely. You choose to mock those which would help you.

I've never even been able to wrap my head around your ignorance and arrogance. It's just fucking epic. Aside from you, I can honestly say, that I've never met anyone who strokes his own ego like a monkey stroking his cock to the Bananna Channel.

Congrats BP. You're a new breed. Ignoramus Asexualitus

You're sick dude. Get some help.

this is not needed here, stoking a fire is not a good thing to do. just delete this whole thread please.

The yes needs the no to win against the no.

Translation for the french : Ze yesse nidze ze no tou ouine eugaineste ze no.

Tip of the day: Try Raffarin 500.

Edited by waal