Moved

BritneysPAIRS

Moved so people can vote on stuff

OK I need help on CoinOPS SHOWROOM

1) Games for SHOWROOM that are of good quality (for Arcades / Super NES / Megadrvie / PC engine / NES / Master System / Gameboy Advance)

2) New Skins / Looks

3) Documentation

This will support most if not all top games for the Arcades / Super NES / Megadrvie / PC engine / NES / Master System / Gameboy Advance

HI BP I WAS WONDERING IF U WOULD CONSIDER USING THE HYPERSPIN SKIN AND DATA IN COINOPS (New Skins / Looks) IT WOULD BE COOL IF EVRY GAME HAS ITS OWN ART ANIMATED IAM A GOLD MEMBER AT HYPERSPIN AN I LIKE TO HELP BY GIVING U MY USER NAME AND PASSWORD TO GET ACCSES TO THER FTP HUNDREDS OF ARCADE ARTWORK ALLREADY MADE AROUND 900 OR SO AND THE ARTWORK ARE UPDATET DAILY .IMAGIN IF U COULD COMBINE (HYPERSPIN AND COINOPS) U KNOW THE REST..... IF UR INTRESTED LET ME KNOW THANK U

BP HYPERSPIN IS A FRONTEND FOR MAME AND CONSOLE EMULATORS ON PC ITS NOT OPEN SOURCE BUT THE ARTWORK R DESIGNED BY

USERS AND R FREE IF U CAN FIND A WAY TO LET THEM LOAD IN COINOPS YOU WILL HAVE THE BEST MAME FRONTEND ON XBOX :)

Edited by carlo3do

I have some lists of (platform/shooter/fighter/beat'mup) games for those systems

that I'd love to see included in the new showroom.

I'll grab a dir-print tool somewhere and make txt files of my "favorite" games,

that still look decent by todays standard and get (loads of) gaming time by the kids (and/or me).

I'll post again later today.

grrreetz grr

id love the lists...grrrr

if want pm your msn and we can do stuff...

I have offically started work on the new Showroom build and you will find a few surpirises of stuff running that isnt running in other builds

anyone else want to help?

1) Games for SHOWROOM that are of good quality (for Arcades / Super NES / Megadrvie / PC engine / NES / Master System / Gameboy Advance)

2) New Skins / Looks

3) Documentation

Hey BP,

I will be providing VIDEO SETTINGS documentation, as I stated previously.

I did write already the preliminary version, but since my native language

is not English, my comrade PhilExile will be revising the text for us.

He is a bit busy on the last 2 days, but soon it will be available,

and I will share again!

Grateful,

Cospefogo.

cool log onto msn I have a test build you can give others

screen on its side code seems to go well now :D can rotate both ways and play vertical or horizontal games ... and it works with aspect ratio stuff except pixel perfects....I might add that in if asked....it works in sd and HD

so it much better than the cheap hack everyone has as it only plays vert games in sd only :P