CoinOPS Reignite Showcase R3 Freezes on Startup!

(sa)ndpir8

After putting CoinOPS Reignite Showcase R3 (the complete 10 gig torrent) on my xbox, all I get on startup is a screen that says CoinOPS and "Press Any Key" and then another screen that says "Please Wait" with a blue bar underneath that fills up to about 1/3 before my xbox crashes.

Reinstalled it once already, putting it in my F:\Games folder, freezes up on that damed blue bar everytime. This package looks great, but it will not run on my xbox at all. Just hoping someone might have had a similar experience and knows how to fix it.

Go into your E directory and delete any folder that starts with "BABE" from both the TDATA and UDATA folders. It may be BABE2009.

Restart the Xbox and try to launch CoinOps again. I'm betting this will fix your problem. Or not. :(

After putting CoinOPS Reignite Showcase R3 (the complete 10 gig torrent) on my xbox, all I get on startup is a screen that says CoinOPS and "Press Any Key" and then another screen that says "Please Wait" with a blue bar underneath that fills up to about 1/3 before my xbox crashes.

Reinstalled it once already, putting it in my F:\Games folder, freezes up on that damed blue bar everytime. This package looks great, but it will not run on my xbox at all. Just hoping someone might have had a similar experience and knows how to fix it.