donkey kong jr mame or coinops?

XtecuterX73

is there an xbox emu either coinops or mame that runs donkey kong jr with the music and sound? all get is the sound when you hit a fruit. Looks like it was fixed in a later version of mame but i dont know if this was implemented into coinops.

HF-

is there an xbox emu either coinops or mame that runs donkey kong jr with the music and sound? all get is the sound when you hit a fruit. Looks like it was fixed in a later version of mame but i dont know if this was implemented into coinops.

HF-

You could always play this game in a NES emu if it doesnt work in MAME/CoinOPS ...

I think it looks pretty much like the arcade version on the NES, the arcade version is a little brighter and the music is a bit different on the NES version too (same melody but sounds different)

NES

MAME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzjYL6yTYsU

HF-

You could always play this game in a NES emu if it doesnt work in MAME/CoinOPS ...

I think it looks pretty much like the arcade version on the NES, the arcade version is a little brighter and the music is a bit different on the NES version too (same melody but sounds different)

NES

MAME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzjYL6yTYsU

yea i know dude, thanks for the info, i prefer the arcade version though. :P