CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attached the final burn core to the rotation code...

Changed the aspect ratio of the video when a game is set to be rotated as the video was rotated but not the aspect ratio of it.....

attached CoinOPS soften filter to consoles

attached CoinOPS 10x11 pixel ratio to consoles

attached CoinOPS antialising to consoles

added two new games to the final burn core... ;-)

added credits.txt permenantly

testers the new beta is uploading now....ummm adam no N64 info back even if its just the 10 new games I gave you and the old ones....hint hint....and not on msn hehehe

oh please test the made it easy to boot with no roms feature....should be all good....

It's a shame you won't include it in the GUI as that's what I've been talking about all along. But I won't complain as a credits file is at least better than nothing.

I only didn't add iq_132 because he said he wasn't interested in being credited so I left his inclusion at your discretion.

As for grabbing the source; I look forward to seeing the up-to-date source available alongside your next release build. If you're not going to do this then I suggest you don't mention sources again.

Edited by + T +

right go away please +t+ .... source will never be with the build as there is 30 odd sources I use....+t+ yoiu are making rules again....if you come on this thread again it will be serious.... you better understand this.... once more on this thread +t+ and it will get serious

no more pissing around

right go away please +t+ .... source will never be with the build as there is 30 odd sources I use....+t+ yoiu are making rules again....if you come on this thread again it will be serious.... you better understand this.... once more on this thread +t+ and it will get serious

no more pissing around

wwwoooooooo...scary !

.... source will never be with the build as there is 30 odd sources I use....

lately you preach others to provide sources but when asked for same it is too much for you to practice this preach?

by your exact logic madmab should not be expected to provide source as he works on "30 odd sources" of xport emulators.

further, why so upset about no madmab source? you constant claim anything from xtras team is buggy craps anyway.

no more pissing around

What on earth are you talking about? Do you think I'm at all interested in that nonsense? If you say or do something in any thread that I think is wrong or out of line then I'll say so and if you think you can impose consequences on me or others for that then you do so and more's the pity for this forum if that's the case. I keep my comments to you as constructive and civil as I possibly can and the purpose of a forum is discussion, it's not a place where people only get to say things you like.

If you have a problem with me replying in threads you've closed then I suggest you stop closing and reopening your threads so erratically because honestly I don't bother to check what's locked or not before I reply, particularly when you've addressed me directly.

If you want to get your CoinOPS thread back on topic then I won't interfere but as long as you talk about sources then my opinion stands and I'll state it again for the sake of clarity; if you won't release your sources then keep quiet about other people's because you haven't got a leg to stand on. You asked me about this remember, I didn't raise it with you.

Get as 'serious' as you like. Nothing you can say or do will discourage me from speaking out if I feel compelled to do so.

Edited by + T +

OK I warned you guys ;-) .....you have constantly wish to hurt people now you have succeeded as this isnt fun as a hobby....you can and are a part of the blame.....its you guys that miss out and I will continue my hobby....

speak out all you like you guys will fail to anything of any use anyways.....I do honestly feel sorry for everyone because of wankers like yourself and others...and I do think you cant do anything of any quality id ever use.....

OK guys im gone for good....ill get this threads removed soon......you guys are missing out on alot of new games and features because of a few fuckwits that make this no fun...................

anyone with releases of stuff ive done are free to release it...the new Final burn games...the new mame games...the new features...the new N64 core its all good you guys can get it in a shit form and buggy as shit....like other people builds.....hand out what ever you want releases....

A new place might go up that can be controlled....new release will have details of new site....till then best of luck guys....your in the hands of people that are out of touch and extremely annoying....they pushed and pushed and pushed for this and they are doing you a favor missing out on new games and new features....well thank them for there help......

A new place might go up that can be controlled....

I think that's the best solution. You clearly want total control over what opinions are expressed regarding your project and I'm pleased to say you will never have that here.

This forum will be quieter without CoinOPS, but in context I don't think it will be a bad thing. Best of luck.