CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CoinOPS 2 upgrade packs....

***WARNING THIS IS FOR THE FULL PACKAGE USERS ONLY*** standalone will not be upgradble till CoinOPS 3.0

all upgrades will be named CoinOPS 2.1....2.2....2.3....2.4......

all upgrades will include 50 plus new games all done the normal way and packaged in a consistant form

all upgrades will include new features

upgrades will happen about every 6 to 8 weeks

the discussion around the first upgrade will happen soon......and ill start assembling the upgrade this weekend....

release notes will be done this week.....

PM me if you want me to change this eg more games = more time between builds....less games = less time....but if not this is how it will be handled at least to 3.0

Peace all

PS all trolling will be ignored now so dont take offense if I dont answer its nothing personal its probably just not what I want to spend time on...any issues site wise ill hand it over to the admins on the staff channel, I dont want any part of it now....

ADDED in over 200 arcade games to CoinOPS level

4in1

alleymas

arkretrn

armorcar

astrob

astrof

azurian

blkhole

blockcar

bombbee

bongo

bowlrama

bradley

brain

bubl2000

bullfgtr

bullsdrt

calipso

carjmbre

cavenger

chboxing

checkman

cheekyms

ckong

compgolf

cosmicg

crush

darius

dbz2

dcclub

dday

demon

devilfsh

diamond

dingo

dockman

dommy

dorodon

drivfrcp

enigma2

eto

firetrk

fitfight

fnkyfish

freeze

friskyt

funkybee

galxwars

gimeabrk

gridiron

grndtour

grudge

gtg2

gwarrior

hachoo

hangonjr

hardyard

headon

headon2

hexa

hoccer

hvoltage

hwrace

idsoccer

ikki

insector

invad2ct

invadpt2

invinco

invrvnge

jack

jackrabt

jumpcoas

jumpshot

jungler

kaos

kick

kingball

koshien

kroozr

krzybowl

levers

liberatr

lizwiz

lnc

locomotn

losttomb

magspot

magspot2

maniacsq

marineb

mariner

markham

mars

mayhem

maze

megadon

megatack

meosism

mimonkey

minefld

mmonkey

mogura

montecar

monymony

moonwar

mosaic

mouser

mplanets

mrkougar

mshvsfj

mtrap

natodef

neckneck

netwars

news

newsin7

nibbler

ninjaw

nitedrvr

nmouse

nova2001

nyny

omegrace

orbitron

ozon1

pairlove

palamed

panic

pbaction

pballoon

phozon

pinbo

pisces

pitnrun

playball

polaris

ponpoko

popper

powrplay

progress

psurge

puzlclub

qbertqub

quantum

quester

redbaron

redrobin

rescue

ridleofp

ripcord

rocktrv2

roundup

sadari

samurai

satansat

saturn

scfinals

scregg

screwloo

sdtennis

sfz2aa

shangkid

shootbul

shuuz

skybase

skylancr

spaceint

spacetrk

spacfury

spcking2

spdcoin

speedbal

springer

ssozumo

stargrds

stoffy

stratgyx

streakng

strkzone

strnskil

superbug

supertnk

suprridr

tactcian

targ

taxidrvr

tazmania

teamqb

triplep

ultraman

vanvan

warpwarp

wfortune

wildplt

wiping

wits

wolfpack

wsf

wtennis

wwjgtin

xyonix

yamato

zerohour

zodiack

zzyzzyxx

OK the first patch for CoinOPS 2 is nearly ready...its going though a bug bash....

its about 250 games....200 plus new Arcade Games...all with videos game information etc

it has pixel perfect for all consoles and linked though a one touch button that automatically adjusts all games for any screensize

N64 now works in HD for all users....

Plus lots lots more.....

CoinOPS 2 Upgrade 1 is now in bugbash time :)

MASSIVE UPDATE THIS ONE

release in for for new build tommorrow night...was out and about tonight.... ill start on a new build soon afterwards

this one should be big...I was about to remove the locks but after I mentioned the release which was built with no locks the trolls came straight back...so the locks remain and ill insert them tommorrow night....

no upgrades except off the full pack...this will be in the release notes.....it will be up over the weekend

250 new games...mainly arcades

Pixel Perfect for console cores

Definable Nintendo 64 HD

New drivers

Repaired drivers

and more.....its a big update....enjoy

oh I forgot ive added a few other things I fogot more tommorrow ill release the change log and build name and info...and it will be finalised for release

***** CoinOPS 2 R2 Standalone *****

30lck6h.jpg

Nintendo 64 HD support (user definable)

Pixel Perfect Support for Consoles...new one click Aspect Correction and Pixel Perfect settings

New Sort by Split Name and Sort by Merged Name

New Sort by Name and Console.......Sorts it by Arcades...then Commodore 64...Game Boy..... fast Jumps Arcade A...Arcade B............to....Arcade Z....then Commodore 64...Gameboy.........

Support for more Arcades, Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64

Fixed alot of Arcade games for the new pack

Added bublbobu (Bubble Booble ultimate)

Bug Fixes

Cleanups

Better support for SoRr

Updated doccumentation

Matched to the new Update Pack with 250games coming in the next few days......

all of newbes fuckin the scene lately... some new driver stuff is being worked on...and a few cleanups....

anyone know of a dev site....thats protected from people like here? PM me....if not I may open up the private site soon for dev

its clear like mame a few people with no knoweldge want to spoil it for everyone.....work goes on regardless as it allways does....

PS xtras made something that thanks the people that did screenshot packs and videos like rx....it doesnt do the people that orig made the emu or the xtras....

eg xtras where made by emumovies people...then myself and one other grabbed them and converted them...they where handed to rx...then he renamed them....he now gets the credit for renaming....and they want me to do such behavour to me its a joke....I can rename a file in 5 secs but I cant create it let alone convert it in that time...the credit going to people that add a screenshot pack this is sad to me....and ill never ever work like that....I know some of the people that work behind the scenes and they are the ones that deserve this credit...screenshot packs can be got from 100s of places created from people who know little to nothing....its all good work but to thank them over the real talent is sad to me....

anyways....new release is out next weekend....more info soon...ill note proper stuff

dev has moved underground till the trolls carm down...this happens around release time

release time is next weekend...if you think you can help and want private stuff PM

can I help....no ill leave it up to the talkers, maybe they can talk the source code into fixing itself :lol: ....patched final burn core with fix

heheh aparently +t+ made fba hehehehe what a joke gogo Yoshiro and iq you have long since been forgotten not to mention some xtra help handed to them someone underground ... we owe ourelves to iq ready history but he doesnt say much about whats hes done....its all just what I read...I only know his skills

That was just an honest mistake by Mega Man (?). I never claimed I made FBA and I wasn't involved at all in the post of CoinOPS credits but (apart from me being in there) I do agree with it.

its ok ill remove it but really I talk to these dev....and they dont want what you guys are saying....

and they want the sources released as its open source...you know the people dont release sources and this goes against there wishes

gogo even worked on surreal and you know most of these people get sick of this stuff and they are the true dev like iq when they tire stuff like cave games cant be achieved.......why do you support rubbish about crediting screenshot packs?

from people that dont release anything but credit themselves for the tinest of things