CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

***** CoinOPS 2 Standalone *****

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I5TXOC04

Does this standalone still have the locks present ? Can we add a small amount of roms to it, and it will work ?

(or do we need to add the 1200 or so roms to it)

Good question, I'm curious as well.

Tested the build. The locks are still there. Which is a good news in some kind of way. :P

Also something different from BP's FAQ:

Q - I am unable to upgrade to 2.1 2.2 ......

A - This upgrade is only avaible to the users of the full packages, you will be able to upgrade to CoinOPS 3 when availble

Haha. This is pure raving.

CoinOPS 2 is dead, long live CoinOPS 2 !

Edited by waal

Dude, if you could also include the 3rd wipeout game (wip3out?) with music, soul edge and metal gear solid all NTSC version, thats be kool thanks

All my games are PAL as i like in the UK So I cant do NTSC unless I look for them online :P

I dont think MGS runs very well.... Soul Edge is Soul Blade in the UK. I have ripped it but its plays choppy, BP will hopefully look at PSX optimization after he is done with the N64 stuff.

I think I got Wipeout 3 but it would be PAL if I do, Ill dig though and check...

Will being in PAL format effect their conversion to 720p? Also wont these suffer from the horrible bordered 50hz effect like in the bad ol days? I had MGS working ok on an v21 of the PS1 emu, I think there is a bug which means you need a memory card save in order to play disc 2 though?

Dude, if you could also include the 3rd wipeout game (wip3out?) with music, soul edge and metal gear solid all NTSC version, thats be kool thanks

All my games are PAL as i like in the UK So I cant do NTSC unless I look for them online :D

I dont think MGS runs very well.... Soul Edge is Soul Blade in the UK. I have ripped it but its plays choppy, BP will hopefully look at PSX optimization after he is done with the N64 stuff.

I think I got Wipeout 3 but it would be PAL if I do, Ill dig though and check...

Will being in PAL format effect their conversion to 720p? Also wont these suffer from the horrible bordered 50hz effect like in the bad ol days? I had MGS working ok on an v21 of the PS1 emu, I think there is a bug which means you need a memory card save in order to play disc 2 though?

Hmmm im not sure, ill try it :P i doubt it will matter these days

the locks in CoinOPS 2 standalone are not there.....just need 1 roms otherwise it rebuilds as it didnt find any to help people out....PS this is speed up alot and simplified in 2.1 Full or CoinOPS 3 standalone

waal if you come back again giving misinformation ill have you removed....you obviously give misinformation or have no clues....this is your last warning...im sorry but it must be done for peoples sake.....

Quote from someone smarter than others

"I got this one to load but when the Coinops 2 screen appears that says press any button to start and I press a button it resets itself back to the very long loading screen? Is this normal if I don't have any roms in the file? "

then next

"I got the emulator to work I put a rom in the file to test it out and presto. Thanks BP and fumancho"

as I sayCoinOPS 2.1 just scasn games now in my build...and doesnt rebuild drivers making this process alot faster....

Enjoy CoinOPS 2 standalone with no locks....you know the advantages and rewards of the standalone to Full and they are highlighed for you in the readme and release of the standalone

ok a new thread about how I communicate about CoinOPS 2 (open for 5 days)

I would like the communications about CoinOPS 2 to be handled by???

its up to you guys how you want me to handle people on my thread and on other threads...ill remove the xtras people....im getting sick of there constant misinformation and im thinking of stepping away from it...I feel sorry for you guys...and want your opion on how this stuff should be handled (as the new locks designed to hold the people that say there are to many releases are about to cut in...and even though they wanted it this way they will complain as usual.....I have every reason to beleive they cry over everything.....anyways ill be making stuff happen soon and want to know how you want stuff handled and ill make it go that way...peace)

I tired to download the 21 part megaload rar files but when I unzipped part 7 and 8 they were corrupted don't know if the other parts are like this haven't tried them yet. Part's 1-6 unzipped fine. Anyone else ran into this problem?

the locks in CoinOPS 2 standalone are not there.....just need 1 roms otherwise it rebuilds as it didnt find any to help people out....PS this is speed up alot and simplified in 2.1 Full or CoinOPS 3 standalone

waal if you come back again giving misinformation ill have you removed....you obviously give misinformation or have no clues....this is your last warning...im sorry but it must be done for peoples sake.....

Quote from someone smarter than others

"I got this one to load but when the Coinops 2 screen appears that says press any button to start and I press a button it resets itself back to the very long loading screen? Is this normal if I don't have any roms in the file? "

then next

"I got the emulator to work I put a rom in the file to test it out and presto. Thanks BP and fumancho"

as I sayCoinOPS 2.1 just scasn games now in my build...and doesnt rebuild drivers making this process alot faster....

Enjoy CoinOPS 2 standalone with no locks....you know the advantages and rewards of the standalone to Full and they are highlighed for you in the readme and release of the standalone

Your paranoia makes you a laughing stock, this is a forum. The principle of a forum is to allow people to express themselves so they can exchange.

I said that the locks could still be there because I didn't notice you'd need lousy dummy files for the N64 in the roms folder too. I put a small number of games in the folder and your program ran an endless scan loop. See, all I wanted was to test the N64... But your silly reaction made me turn to the "Xtras team" (actually it's just a community of mentally sane xbox users) who actually gave me the right answer. Anyway, I'll stick to Surreal which behave like a normal emu with a user friendly GUI.

By the way, normal people (meaning no ass-lickers) aren't that stupid. Everybody can see your initial policy was a disaster and your release a failure. Fact is your user base didn't welcome "the locks" very well as we could see here and on that torrent site. And they won't forget the threats that followed, too. So I can understand you're trying to redeem yourself. But you can tell any story you want, people have had ample time to see the true BP.

Edited by waal

Hi, I saw the list of supported games on the Nintendo 64 are doom, and Turok 2, and renamed the roms I put in the folder where there are other games of n64, but I do not appear in the program, I hope in your help thanks

if and N64 game is present it wont try and rebuild on the standalone it will show one game or how many you have in the list.......right im forming a new plan as we speak

well you think I care if they like it...and no matter what the locks for the point releases are there and will stay....