CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

it was planed this way from day one...now ive got the full one out the way I wanted it...id release a standalone as hinted alot...then its expansions to the full version only....

it was allways this way just wanted the full one out first to give people a chance to see it...and thats been very successfull and exactly as planned....

you guys are still in believe that your in control......lol yeah it was you guys im not strong willed enough and you guys make me see things right.....I didnt lock it from you guys at all yet :P

but there is of coarse alot more to come and people will be locked...those that wanted no constant releases wont have to worry themselves every few weeks....as planed as well

lets see if your guys constant crying changes my mind on it :D Im putting my money on it doesnt

The full ones been very successful and now you will require it if not you can join CoinOPS 2 with standalone and wait for CoinOPS 3....to those that want to follow my own personal build ill be updating it for a while with many changes but it will require following my build and not others

I had to figure out a way not to let you guys help with the full build as you dont know what your doing and not hurt normal users much...so a plan was hatched and its now reached the last phase updates for full package...and this is not of any interest to your site and was most complained about so you can leave in a nice way....no offense but I knew you would throw out wierd versions and you dont really have any clue on how the emu operates or how mame operates so for the sake of others I stopped this happening thats all that happened....now you can release anything you want as I can control the updates back to a crc checked list and support one build, you guys can support your users no worries at all.....

PS I left you guys that are CoinOPS 2 standalone only with Nintendo 64 720P support as a bonus

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this last release was all for show and word of month the real stuff start with the upgrade.....and its all good cause ive got alot of facts of you guys saying there are to many releases....so now its get CoinOPS 2 standalone or Get CoinOPS 3 standalone.... sorted and its a win win you get your guys one off builds and I get to support people I know with constant little updates

the stand alone has these warnings in the read me etc...the full doesnt as its not needed it is what it is

Hey BP,

I have uploaded 12 PSX games, can you improve the choppy ones and maybe make some videos?

thanks

Driver

Worlds scariest police chases

Resident Evil Collection 1-3 and Gun survivour

Battle Arena Toshinden 1 - 4 (Note: the first games player are invisible, hope fully you can fix it)

Thrill Kill (choppy audio)

Bloody Raw 2

Soul Blade (choppy game play)

Tokyo highway Battle (choppy audio)

Edited by ace9094

I have some ideas about speed optimsation :P right now im playing with surreal...ill have add some hidden stuff to get it to work in with HD...wont say wat at present...id like to see if the surreal64 team has cracked the big chalenge with HD and 64meg of ram...

Cool, whenever you get chance :P

thanks

BP

If anyone wants to see any other PSX games added to the "add on pack" please let me know and IF i have them I will rip them and test them for you.

Edited by ace9094

fair enough...

I know they do several versions... (I can just never get them to load)

1400 players version,

Marvel Vs DC Vs Capcom,

Mortal Kombat Vs Streetfighter,

Battle Coliseum,

Queen of fighters,

Streetfighter 4

Edited by ace9094

fair enough...

I know they do several versions... (I can just never get them to load)

1400 players version,

Marvel Vs DC Vs Capcom,

Mortal Kombat Vs Streetfighter,

Battle Coliseum,

Queen of fighters,

Streetfighter 4

Dude, if you could also include the 3rd wipeout game (wip3out?) with music, soul edge and metal gear solid all NTSC version, thats be kool thanks

Dude, if you could also include the 3rd wipeout game (wip3out?) with music, soul edge and metal gear solid all NTSC version, thats be kool thanks

All my games are PAL as i like in the UK So I cant do NTSC unless I look for them online :P

I dont think MGS runs very well.... Soul Edge is Soul Blade in the UK. I have ripped it but its plays choppy, BP will hopefully look at PSX optimization after he is done with the N64 stuff.

I think I got Wipeout 3 but it would be PAL if I do, Ill dig though and check...

Edited by ace9094