CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

CoinOPS 2 Update 1 is approaching this will just be the update files....and will be released 2 ways

CoinOPS 2 Update 1

CoinOPS 2 Update Pack 1 (this is the update and new roms)

It will be an upgrade to CoinOPS sort engine features...more in the next few days and Nintendo 64 ...... Warning about the usual is only an update to CoinOPS 2

(PS simple PSX disc swapping will go in soon after this and is added to things for Update 2...that will be mainly sorting PSX stuff)

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More psx games like Resident Evils, Dino Crisis, Silent Hill...

i dont think peoples understand than CoinOPS2 purpose is proposing "ARCADE console games"......since when RE, SH and Dino Crisis are arcade games............

And if you miss them, google is your friend, or buy them for few $

you have always been able to remove all console games!!!!! and a few 100 arcade games lol...and it works fine!!!!!........hehe what the hell is going on.......the limit is 1150 odd games only....

but it was fun to see all the people cry and say everything on the torrent comments lol what newbes...that didnt have it so we know who they are now and I know that the misinformers are still there.....anyways the misinformers this time helped the stats, all this talk so thanks extras guys.....lol what newbes

im sorry guys it was just to produce talk........I told you it wouldnt effect my users and it was interesting what I saw on the forums....misinformation central.....and yes I mostly locked the raped build.....phil you where right again....I dont want to restrict any of you legit guys im just sorry people get so misinformed....and its easy to lead them on.....and the lock comments helped the publicity and downloads so its all worked perfectly....

BP, honestly, cant you just "ignore" them, you did a great job, and we are all thankful, but, i really dont understand you...just ignore those peoples who are "spreading misinformation" (if they're..) and continue your work. you spend lot of times for "us", CoinOPS is really a great emulator......... and you're mad just because of few peoples...come on.......you arent a kid anymore...stop your childish behavior

Hey BP! So is that it? You are done releasing Standalone Versions of CoinOps?

If the limit is around 1150 that is still a lot for anyone who just wants CoinOps to be somewhat small, well unless they are all like crappy little games.

.......the limit is 1150 odd games only....

I believe this means you have to have at least that many games or it will do the crash/reload thing. But I'm sure when Mr. PAIRS returns to his thread he will let you know. He's always keen on helping out anyone who has a question about his program.

:)

Hey guys, here is my text editor...please test it out, but SO HELP ME if -anyone- uses it to write shopping lists, the program will corrupt your hard drive. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

What in the world is going on :)

....the lockdown thats very flexible just dont delete 100 consoles and your fine.... ....dont go deleting all your consoles..... leave it as it is and it will work....

so you raise these many fire hells about people misinforming of locks but they only informed from Your Misinformations!?!

if you speak truths on informations first then people appreciate this truth.

Hey guys, here is my text editor...please test it out, but SO HELP ME if -anyone- uses it to write shopping lists, the program will corrupt your hard drive. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

this is indeed!

coinops 2 remains mystery of locks and you Bp have said hints of danger if we experimant. true informing of limits and affects will not remove limits but will help feel safety of not breaking our boxes.

Edited by jrvmc