CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

show a video of you launching games :) you know what it does....and if lock one is bypassed you also know lock 2 is much worse

I know it wont play like that Bigby dont try and tell me its real...it maybe real but its unplayable like you have it...if not I give your permission to give it out no worries at all

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if bigby comments again....and doesnt prove its not faked....the locks will remain till CoinOPS 3 just to prove there are people trying there best to misinform so its not worth letting the foot off the throat of them.....for the good people out there

Lets all try to get along! :)

I like that XBMC skin your using Bigby. Is that the one GuyBird made?

BP, I'm going to post some screens mid-week to show people the benefits of pixel perfect in consoles/FBL. People sometimes don't get it till you show them the way.

Talk soon

Lets all try to get along! :)

I like that XBMC skin your using Bigby. Is that the one GuyBird made?

BP, I'm going to post some screens mid-week to show people the benefits of pixel perfect in consoles/FBL. People sometimes don't get it till you show them the way.

Talk soon

I agree, let's get along. People are still using (and praising) CoinOPS 2, hell I even like it! :) I just choose to use it only for Arcade.

The skin I'm using is Confluence with a transparent theme made by paybac.

yes bigbies crack it for you guys......that alows him to misinform people and give you an altered version and introduce bugs....or is he just a newbe like I say......

I really don't understand ... what is cracked on the video please ?

Thanks

Bigby only have arcade games :) so he seems to have "cracked" the locks...thats why BP is so angry :)

Well, maybe the one lock. I think BP was saying there could be other, less obvious ones.

I still don't see the point of "getting around it." The sorting method works great so that if you don't want to select a console game, you don't even have to see it. The sorting engine is one of the best parts of the interface and hasn't been reproduced in any other Xbox frontend that I've seen. Well, actually, FBL had something like it, but it didn't work as well.

Edited by PhilExile