CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

save games?...id read the readme for starters

OK, white plus back. So there's only 1 savestate per game, no issue with that - this doesn't seem to work for N64 though. Also, how many games can I remove - can I get rid of all the PSX and GBA?

Edited by RCP90totheface

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can anyone give me a list of N64 games that would suit CoinOPS?

Here you go. Mario Tennis is the only one of these which isn't working perfectly in Surreal. It's one of the funniest multiplayer games of all time though so you should really try fixing it. Now will you please in return PM a way to unlock my CoinOPS 2? I'll keep it to myself. :)

By the way, playing N64 games in CoinOPS 2 will screw with the Surreal menu which isn't a good thing if you want both on your Xbox.

Big Moutain 2000

Mario Tennis

Mortal Kombat Trilogy

Off Road Challange

Paperboy

Quake 64

Rally Challange 2000

Ready to Rumble Boxing - Part 2

RR64 - Ridge Racer 64

Snowboard Kids

Wipeout 64

Paperboy is better than the arcade version. Wipeout and Ridge Racer are better than the PSX versions. IMO.

Perhaps a site like UG would be more suitable though that site is invite only.

I love UG but my only issue with UG is if a newbie to the site grabs a huge torrent like CoinOPS then they might get banned before it even finishes...

I will check UG to see what the limitation is....

I suggest IPTorrents where it can posted as freeleech so it does not count against your ratio but you still have to seed or you face a ban. :)

PS my suggestion for N64 would be:

Goldeneye (optimised)

ISS 2000 (footie game)

Fighters Destiny

I would also like to see PSX increased too as there are some great arcade style games :)

WWE The Arcade Game for PSX (The only one I dont own which is typical)

Edited by ace9094

yeah that sounds better :) I have about 5 hours left here so i can help seed when done. IPtorrents; i am not a member there is there open signups?

Perhaps a site like UG would be more suitable though that site is invite only.

I love UG but my only issue with UG is if a newbie to the site grabs a huge torrent like CoinOPS then they might get banned before it even finishes...

I will check UG to see what the limitation is....

I suggest IPTorrents where it can posted as freeleech so it does not count against your ratio but you still have to seed or you face a ban. :)

1st thanks BP for your time and effort

2nd I am in need of some help

In the past forcoinops I would put everything reception the Rome on the e partition

I would put the Tom's on the f partition and when coinops opened I would point it to the correct path

With coinops 2 the program will not get past the scanning for Roms screen when I place the roms on the f partition....so I placed the complete program plus roms on f/apps but still can't get past the scanning for Roms screen.....do I need to edit the ini. file to point to the f partition......basically can coinops 2 be run from the f partition and if so how.........

Thanks for your time

1st thanks BP for your time and effort

2nd I am in need of some help

In the past forcoinops I would put everything except the Roms in the e partition

I would put the rom's on the f partition and when coinops opened I would point it to the correct path

With coinops 2 the program will not get past the scanning for Roms screen when I place the roms on the f partition....so I placed the complete program plus roms on f/apps but still can't get past the scanning for Roms screen.....do I need to edit the ini. file to point to the f partition......basically can coinops 2 be run from the f partition and if so how.........

Thanks for your time