CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

yeah it always did but i had total faith in your skills it would get worked eventually.I will think about the psx and n64 games you know everybody wants a decent conker and golden eye but they don't run to hot.did you completely take out the dvd playback cause i had the isos was gonna throw them on mine.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a quote i read on KA few minutes ago..

anonymous said : Anyway, nice frontend though a bit unstable. Too bad the author put these stupid locks just because of his soup nazi temper...

Strange....reminds me someone...retarded ^^

If you're referring to my response to you, it wasn't me. I have nothing bad to say about BP. I appreciate you remembering though.

BP and Phil done an awesome job (again) and still people pipe up with stupid comments...

Thanks, Ace, but I didn't really do anything aside from get it out there and suggest some arcades to add. BP did the real work here.

I know BP does all the work etc, but it still needs to be released and you still need to communicate the infomation and spend the time to do it...

Dumb ass comment can soon make the creator and releaser think "why bother" and no one wants that now do they :)

It's always the same thing...

People come here to complain, to complain,

to complain, to insult, to be ironic, and after all,

ALL OF THEM are comfortably in their houses

making FULL use of the marvelous CoinOPS.

"And, in the end, the love you take is equal

to the love you make.""

Keep the good job up, BP!

Thanks!

Cospefogo.

Edited by Cospefogo

OK been bug fixing some N64 games in HD :) got the speed up....check...got the bugs out check...got it in HD check

hopefully the xtras videos are good in hd that will save me a few hours.....:) to add a large pack to CoinOPS 2

thinking of redoing the confusing setup process of N64 and make it much easier to configure though CoinOPS romstatus

I missed all the of the drama as i come across coinops later than others.

I am glad there is a torrent(thanks) that I can use to 'upgrade', since i had 18GB version already. I was complaining about the torrent site. KAT is just another piratebay, torrentspy, torrentjunkie etcetc. Welcome to leechers. I can't see people staying on the torrent to seed it well afterwards. Perhaps a site like UG would be more suitable though that site is invite only.

So just to say i was complaining about torrent sites and not about this project of which i love