CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

I just upgraded to Coinops 2 and would like to say it is working great. There are a couple things I noticed so far.

1. How do you play Dragons Lair and Space Ace? When I select these games, they start up but when i press any buttons it goes back to coinops main menu.

2. P47 aces is not loading on HD tv. What is the setting?

Thanks again for the help and keep up the great work

Nuvo

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a quote i read on KA few minutes ago..

anonymous said : Anyway, nice frontend though a bit unstable. Too bad the author put these stupid locks just because of his soup nazi temper...

Strange....reminds me someone...retarded ^^

Dont worry the next release will be a private tracker where an invite is required and seeding to balance ratio is a must.... If someone else then releases it to a public tracker then thats upto them but on a private tracker Im sure dumb comments will stop.... There are people who follow BP's work with anticipation (I am one of them)

BP and Phil done an awesome job (again) and still people pipe up with stupid comments...

On that note Roll on CoinOPS 2.5 and Project2 :)

1. How do you play Dragons Lair and Space Ace? When I select these games, they start up but when i press any buttons it goes back to coinops main menu.

2. P47 aces is not loading on HD tv. What is the setting?

I believe (dont quote me though) Dragons Lair and Space Ace were left out due to the size being 4gb and the fact they are still on sale to buy retail on DVD format so could bring unwanted attention. They are videos that play start to finish when you launch the game...

As for the P47 aces, sorry cant help with that one

Edited by ace9094

yes Dragons Lair is new retrospective feature that plays video....issues releasing dvd stuff

P47 aces try booting it again....it does boot and play press start after its loaded a bit...its slow to boot though checks....

does it run out of mem or does it just seem to lock up...if it just seems to lock up boot it and keep pressing start to skip the first video bit it seems to kill the frame rate massivly

Troll lays bait. I almost bite.

I did not comment on KA torrents. Stopped seeding for now (ISP limitations). Ratio was above 3...

but hey, if it's free, why buy it? :)

Edit: spelling

Edited by Pajankle

when you say ^^ I hope u are not referring to me

just a quote i read on KA few minutes ago..

anonymous said : Anyway, nice frontend though a bit unstable. Too bad the author put these stupid locks just because of his soup nazi temper...

Strange....reminds me someone...retarded ^^

wierd that 480p scrambles this....did it used to do that before I added HD...some people reported this....so I think its an old bug....easy to fix though disable 480p....ill look at it some time soon and see if I can find whats doing it

also on the N64 note I left it up to surreal64 team if they wanted to patch into CoinOPS and they are not interested....so we will now diverge in code and features....ill be taking submissions soon to handle N64 and PSX better in a CoinOPS vision kind of way...and packs will be formed...not full sets just most wanted kind of thing

dye whats your most wanted features...and most wanted games?

Thanx again for another superb job well done BP!! Lately I almost don't go home because of my job, but the few hours I will spend there this weekend, I will try lots games of coinops 2, keep up the fantastic job man!!!

P.S. Don't forget the fix of the last bosses in Sol divide and the Crystal of kings optimization in next upgrades ok?