CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

ya but it still looks great....texture bitmaps are low res upscaled but the textures themselves look fantastic and sharp....pitty the bitmaps on them look like sd upscaled at times.....

and yes memory is fast becoming and issue in HD...ive added some feaures to change the memory for SD and HD same as the arcades so it can be optomised for both and not use the same settings

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reply is updated for you :)

yes the folder of Marvel will have to be on the xbox....then creat a short cut with the maker to point to dirve/folderlocation/default.xbe...the pointer will load the shortcut then the shortcut will play the file its pointing to

Once again, Thanks for the quick reply, I understand the process now!

Last question, When you add a game, in the bottom right hand corner how can you make it say "Sports" or "RPG" instead of "ADDED GAME" when you manually add a game/rom yourself?

hmmm ive put these two files onto 5 xboxs and all played everything fine...are your boxes softmoded?

yeah there soft modded hers a vid of mario 64 first sd then 720p http://s590.photobucket.com/albums/ss341/d...Picture.mp4.but i had this same exact problem with a older version of surreal64 and the creator told everybody to downgrade cause he could not fix it.but new versions have worked fine.beats me?

something wierd is happening cause that switch HD or SD isnt linked to the EMU it will run HD no matter if your in SD or HD on that switch if the TV will do HD....check to see if its in HD when you run it in sd its proably something to do with your tv switching....the emu if aloud will run in HD no matter what that switch is set to

BP, i want to change the background pictures and im "working" on a shmup package (xbox games, n64 games, psx games and different music compilation, shmups music from the 90's to 2000)

So please i need some advice on how changing the girl in the background.

Just my thought....but why not waiting for the next b5.5 release ? And please can you consider to add a settings option for the finalburn, psx and n64 core. So we can be able to edit them

Edited by Sparda

something wierd is happening cause that switch HD or SD isnt linked to the EMU it will run HD no matter if your in SD or HD on that switch if the TV will do HD....check to see if its in HD when you run it in sd its proably something to do with your tv switching....the emu if aloud will run in HD no matter what that switch is set to
Your the man fixed it all it was was in xbmc system i had 480 and 720 checked works like a champ now thanks!!!!!!!! :) Edited by dyeguy

i have no idea why KA Torrents was used to seed. Public sites are the shittest and slowest and leech scummy on the net.

Im trying to 'upgrade' coinops. as i had the 18GB version. is there any other way of getting the extra 7GB rather than this infuriatingly slow torrent?

just a quote i read on KA few minutes ago..

anonymous said : Anyway, nice frontend though a bit unstable. Too bad the author put these stupid locks just because of his soup nazi temper...

Strange....reminds me someone...retarded ^^

Edited by Sparda