CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

OK, I have started ripping my some of my PSX games... I have a lot of PAL games all original's but every game i ripped I got a black screen...

I got Tokyo Highway Battle working using IMGBurn... Has a funny buzzing sound it states to turn of CDDA on compatibilty thread... Can CDDA be turned off in Coinops2? I could not find it in the Readme.

Thanks

Edited by ace9094

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=66JGIBX3

ok extract/overwrite these 2 files in CoinOPS 2 root and test Nintendo 64 in 720P...it will auto switch from 720p to 480i to 480P what ever is best :)

let me know the results of your tests....im right into the sources of Nintendo 64 now....and this stuff will be dicussed soon

do people want 2.1 to be a Nintendo 64/PSX best of upgrade with new features and new Games?

I put it out to the surreal team to work together if not ill do whats needed for CoinOPS users.....this took about 10minutes to add and I should have done it pre 2 really but I didnt concentrate on N64 or PSX really....ill add HD to Midway core and patch in some more stuff to that as well soon

and I must say N64 in HD looks alot better almost to sharp are the graphics :)

Hey, BP. I would like to see 2.1 be a N64 and PSX upgrade with a best of, new features and games.

man the people flames the comments section of the torrent lol id say 100s 100s are now using it.... and clear misinformation again....I know some stuff on there isnt true at all as I didnt touch the code for it from any build ever...anyways till this misinforamtion stops the locks will remain....as ive stated...and why....at least even with the misinformation I know whats what when some asks about CoinOPS 2 and I only have to support one build

ive allready got an update on the way...today I achieved alot on the N64 core and midway core....remember though this will only upgrade CoinOPS 2 and not before....and dont worry its only console stuff for arcade lovers pre CoinOPS 2 is for you....

also ill discuss GUI skin and background music upgrades to CoinOPS 2 as you know this is now expandble

ouch yes I dont see that on any of my Xboxs and they are in HD....thats not good and it has been reported before....has this allways happened in CoinOPS with N64 for you?

id like to fix this

Sorry had to get some sleep. yes always looked like that in 720p but is fine in sd.And i put coinops on multiple xboxs same result. lol :)

I wanted to add the Xbox version of MvsC 2 to this...I'm not understanding how to do it, I know you have to use that XBE Shortcut maker, and I've found the files for Street Fighter 3 Third Strike which was the Xbox version that is in CoinOPS 2....I've checked them out but just don't fully understand as the Red Me is brief in telling you how to do it...

Is there any way to get a more in-depth tutorial on the steps?

XBOX

roms/XBOX_Gamename.zip (POINTER)

this will boot /XBOX_Gamename.xbe (This should be a created from "Xbe Shortcut Maker.exe" to tell it where to point)

This is what's in the tutorial...so I understand creating a pointer in the Roms folder, but do I extract the ISO and use XBE Shortcut maker and do something to the extracted ISO? And then where does the Files go?...

Edited by Capital P

add the file

XBOX_MarvelvsCapcom2.zip (can be a renamed text file)

to roms.... when you scan your games you should now have Marvel vs Capcom 2 in your list

make a short cut (to any folder default.xbe you are going to put this in, this can be anywhere and then you must generate the short cut) and rename the shortcut to XBOX_MarvelvsCapcom2.xbe

and put it in CoinOPS 2/XBOX_MarvelvsCapcom2.xbe (this will launch the shortcut path)

:)

yes the folder of Marvel will have to be on the xbox....then creat a short cut with the maker to point to dirve/folderlocation/default.xbe...the pointer will load the shortcut then the shortcut will play the file its pointing to

add the file

XBOX_MarvelvsCapcom2.zip (can be a renamed text file)

to roms.... when you scan your games you should now have Marvel vs Capcom 2 in your list

make a short cut (to any folder default.xbe you are going to put this in, this can be anywhere and then you must generate the short cut) and rename the shortcut to XBOX_MarvelvsCapcom2.xbe

and put it in CoinOPS 2/XBOX_MarvelvsCapcom2.xbe (this will launch the shortcut path)

:)

Thanks a lot for the quick reply, I appreciate it!

reply is updated for you :)

yes the folder of Marvel will have to be on the xbox....then creat a short cut with the maker to point to dirve/folderlocation/default.xbe...the pointer will load the shortcut then the shortcut will play the file its pointing to

tested Mario 64 in hd and ira is better :)

really lire beautiful ...

but some graph are crapy ... toi be kool weekend must add the hd texture plugins ... but ira will take a lot if memory ... and i think it is impossible on xbox :)