CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BP,

OK - well, on the torrent front it looks like we have about 9 seeds and 25 leechers. This is down from about 100 leechers a day or so ago. Funny how we only have 9 seeds though!? Oh, wait, that's because they cut and run after their download completed like we told them not to.

Next time there is a release, it will be on a private tracker where ratio is forced. Too many selfish shitheads in the world apparently.

No more public torrents after this. Good job guys!

Think you just looked at the wrong time. I show 23 seeds at the moment(Me included) Time zone discrepancy? Because sometimes I turn my computer off when I go to sleep.

Hey BP,

OK - well, on the torrent front it looks like we have about 9 seeds and 25 leechers. This is down from about 100 leechers a day or so ago. Funny how we only have 9 seeds though!? Oh, wait, that's because they cut and run after their download completed like we told them not to.

Next time there is a release, it will be on a private tracker where ratio is forced. Too many selfish shitheads in the world apparently.

Well i must say i hate hit n runners, i agree with going to private sites...

still no video :( a pitty....

I can make you a video, but I'm still downloading CoinOPS 2...unless you wanna give me access to the FTP :)

(I'm getting CoinOPS 2 for FBL comparison reasons...no, really :) )

Edited by Bigby

First of all, thanks BP for these amazing job and the uploaders for sharing it....

Second, ive had download coinops 2 and im sharing it with everyone, i connect over 8 hours per day, but in the night i turn off my PC, i know there are many like me doing these, we are sharing the most we can (i have upload 16 GB)

third my hard drive is not that big to put these entire collection, BP, can you tell me wich roms i can erase???? im dying to test these new version but can't put all of it in my hard drive.

thanks again.................... :)

You screwed the pooch somehow, son. CoinOps 2 works fine.

Hi all, I'm new, I have a bug, I try to launch any game and coinops2 reboot and re-scan all as the first time..

I deleted the babe folder and reinstall coinops2 but that's the same problem, reboot anytime with any game

Sorry for my english

not for me, coinops2 reboot every time with all roms, console, arcade...all, complete list or not.

Everything is ok, clean install, deleted the old save folder (udata/tdata).

Hey BP,

Geez relax! You're like the soup nazi. I had to take mine down for a day to transfer to xbox and zip to upload to MU. And plus I've uploaded about 35gigs. And weren't you the one talking crap when I stated I was only getting about 200kb/s.