CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Hey BP,

OK - well, on the torrent front it looks like we have about 9 seeds and 25 leechers. This is down from about 100 leechers a day or so ago. Funny how we only have 9 seeds though!? Oh, wait, that's because they cut and run after their download completed like we told them not to.

Next time there is a release, it will be on a private tracker where ratio is forced. Too many selfish shitheads in the world apparently.

No more public torrents after this. Good job guys!

Edited by PhilExile

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BP,

OK - well, on the torrent front it looks like we have about 9 seeds and 25 leechers. This is down from about 100 leechers a day or so ago. Funny how we only have 9 seeds though!? Oh, wait, that's because they cut and run after their download completed like we told them not to.

Next time there is a release, it will be on a private tracker where ratio is forced. Too many selfish shitheads in the world apparently.

No more public torrents after this. Good job guys!

That is really poor guys, its meant to be a community here? Where are all the team players?

Hi all, I'm new, I have a bug, I try to launch any game and coinops2 reboot and re-scan all as the first time..

I deleted the babe folder and reinstall coinops2 but that's the same problem, reboot anytime with any game

Coinops2 is awesome, thx BP :)

Sorry for my english

Hello.

nobody know ? coinops doesn't work. :)

Hi all, I'm new, I have a bug, I try to launch any game and coinops2 reboot and re-scan all as the first time..

I deleted the babe folder and reinstall coinops2 but that's the same problem, reboot anytime with any game

Coinops2 is awesome, thx BP :)

Sorry for my english

Hello.

nobody know ? coinops doesn't work. :)

Sorry for my english

read my posts....if you dont have all your roms in there it will do that..... :) dont go deleting all your consoles..... leave it as it is and it will work

if not theres a guy called Bigby that will get around these issues for you...although I would beware of much greater issues if he tries

I will not say this again....3 times is enough

what menu?

its the stutter I want to know about it appears on only one xbox on one tv and ill fix it it up if its not just an install issue....there wont be any menus for N64 on purpose :) ill add in some stuff soon...keymap...aspect correction and hd is first swing at it....

also I guess there is many non english speaking users that will try and do there modified builds that will get surprises.... :) thanks though to the misinformaers for giving me the chance to lock out these people for a while and make it easier to support....as the issue above will be reported if they alter it to much hehehehe when I try and play a game it reboots...(thats the low level altering lock)

You screwed the pooch somehow, son. CoinOps 2 works fine.

Sorry for my english