CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

Can you swear on these forums?....

This Emu/Rom package is fucking sweet! Every single fighter I wanted is in here, Mark of the Wolves, all the Capcom fighters...ect...

I only have 1 question, as I was reading the last few pages back, there is a lock feature I assume if you try to remove roms, but I wanted to add a custom Tecmo Superbowl NES rom with 2011 rosters, how would I go about adding it? I took a look around and I think I get it...I read the read me files but just wanted to make sure you can ADD a few roms and no issues will come up....

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was thrill kill, resident evil dir cut for psx..sorry..man i want those 2 vids bad..my all time favorite games..

You can do it yourself :) its not so hard, just have to find the vids you need and convert them to xmv with the software needed :)

Thanks Sparda..but i'm not to good with xbox software.and i haven't seen vids anywhere on the 2..i was hoping someone could help me out. Also "BP" still having problems with your tekken 3 copy? Still won't play for me. Aside from that "WOW" what a great arcade package all around bro...

That was thrill kill, resident evil dir cut for psx..sorry..man i want those 2 vids bad..my all time favorite games..

You can do it yourself :) its not so hard, just have to find the vids you need and convert them to xmv with the software needed :)

Yea I just read how to do it, grabbed a video from Youtube, converted from FLV to WMV then to XMV....took a total of 20 minutes to get the few programs and convert it...

Hey guys!

Is there a way to get the music working on the Dooms?

Also, I just checked all the GBA games in the newest XboyAdvance and they all seen to run very smooth. I wonder where the choppiness from within Coinops is coming from?

Thanks!

Beau

Edited by momaw27

Quick question. I removed a few games (by actually using my FTP program to remove them from the coinops2 folders) and when I rescan my library and reset all settings the game is still showing in the emulator. Do I need to remove the videos for the game too?

Everything looks great!

QUOTE: Yea I just read how to do it, grabbed a video from Youtube, converted from FLV to WMV then to XMV....took a total of 20 minutes to get the few programs and convert it...

I just spent a while finding the right program to get vids from youtube. but after i convert it to wmv...xmv says it can't convert it??? something driver 8??

OK reboot is the first lock :) due to games arnt the ones one there....it will reboot and scan everytime if people do this....they will know when they hit the limit as it will have to do a full rebuild till this is corrected when they launch a game....=lock 1 out 4 (low level altering low level effect)

video show...they are normally about 10-15 secs to save time....its enough to see gameplay....

I would like a list of psx games and n64 games to add soon...and Ill do a pack...it wont be a full pack just games that suit CoinOPS 2.....I have res evil and thrill kill and will post them tommorrow...

you have to press start in Tekken 3 sorry....otherwise its 700 megs extra download and you have to turn off the sound anyways....im not sure about other questions etc there alot here....arrhhhhhhhhh.....

If people want a upgrade pack as ive updated alot of videos that are not in that build...eg rise of robots snes....unfortuantly only new vids have been added and not my updated ones.....but ill be making upgrade packs that will require CoinOPS 2 in the future and will just patch changes....releases and wants will be asked when CoinOPS 2 videos are out in the wild....ummm not sure about choppyness its just the xport emu core I can look at it if wanted but the games played ok for me that I played....if you remove the .zip and rescan the game will be gone from the list...to add the name read the readme change cat.ini file in general folder and rescan....its in the readme

CoinOPS 2 build over old one....200 new arcade games....100 new console games....new features...new skin...match sets....more optomised games....game fixes....low level code changes to make updating different and easier