CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will use it the way it is BP. I just know that I have some of these games in other emulators already and I am trying to save space considering I am running out (250gig hdd). If CoinOPS had pixel perfect for consoles also... :) then I would simply play these games in CoinOPS instead. Or maybe a future release of CoinOPS will lift the restraints. Can't wait to try this out though. Just bought a HDTV wall mount that rotates into portrait mode :(

BP, how many roms can we remove from CoinOPS 2 and what exactly is the lock that is on it? What would happen if you removed more roms than allowed?

Like BP said, enjoy it the way it is..i dont have any problem with the lock features, and with a 250Go HDD, if you only use your Xbox for emulators, you must have enough space...

Edited by Sparda

You would think I'd have enough space. I just burned all of my xbox games I had on the hdd to make more space for CoinOPS 2. I have NES, SNES, Genesis, GameBoy(s), TurboGrafx (+CD), Sega CD, 32x, Game Gear, SG1000, OpenBOR, PSX, and N64 emus on my hdd. PSX has over 60 gigs worth of games... maybe even close to 100 gigs (tons of schmups that would be great for CoinOPS). I also have video previews for ALL of these games lol :(

Edit - Complete rom sets for each of these emu's besides PSX and N64 considering not all games are compatible. Emus, Roms, and Video previews thanks to xtras :)

Edited by Pajankle

I really dont understand peoples with 60go of ISOS for Playstation..burn/buy ^^ them, and play them on console....a Playstation is cheap actually.....

Edited by Sparda