CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

About Coinops 2:

I have noticed that the video for : GBA Castlevania Cicrle of the Moon is in fact a video from GBA Castlevania Aria Of Sorrow.

Also, is it normal that I still have some games listed as having 'no sound'? Like Rampage World Tour ?

Thanks

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it is, some games runs at full speed, but with no sound...depends of the core........and the torrent isnt running at full speed...i think most of people dont share maximum bandwith....but only few kilos.....was dl at 10kilos few minutes ago...what a shame

Edited by Sparda

I have noticed that the video for : GBA Castlevania Cicrle of the Moon is in fact a video from GBA Castlevania Aria Of Sorrow.

Circle of the Moon is one of my all time favorites, so that one has been bugging me for some time as well. What about The Goonies games, have the videos been fixed? Before both I & II had videos from II I think.

VIDEOS......its changed in my build...but I dont do the upload I just show people how...so goonies 2 is goonies 1 and one castlivia gba game is another gba game...id say I have done them properly and ill add them to 2.1...as they will be just change files now and will require CoinOPS 2 to upgrade.......

alot of games are working with upgrades includeing cps3..pgm cave games....and more

vote will come for the way forward for me.....after the first good video of CoinOPS 2 appears....then ill discuss.....what people want me to spend my time on ...I have alot of stuff in BETA but I dont release it till its working right....

Does MadDog McCree run on Daphné ? BP if you're insterested by MadDog McCree, i've a special version arranged/made by a french guy , especially for Xbox, but i never played it, i dont have a lightgun, so i dont know if the voices are english or french.

Yes ... LaserDiscGames will be a kool adition :)

Currently at 66% downloaded. Can't wait to get this in the xbox!!

I'm at 75%, been going since two nights ago....I can't wait either...lol...

the torrent isnt running at full speed...i think most of people dont share maximum bandwith....but only few kilos.....was dl at 10kilos few minutes ago...what a shame

Still uploading to the seedbox, there is 8gb still in the queue uploading.... I estimate maybe ready tomorrow night or Saturday morning, then no one has to worry about speeds :)

looks like the decision to stop the misinformation is now working out well....great to see its caused the people to get what they should have without all the issues people say are me but are normally the people saying its me....

im glad it was released this way.....and no reported issues with any locks etc as expected....

dyphne isnt on this only a dvd emulator...and as asked many times I only know of 3 games on dvd dragaons 1 and 2 and space ace maybe there is more but at present there is no name place for them

looks like the decision to stop the misinformation is now working out well....great to see its caused the people to get what they should have without all the issues people say are me but are normally the people saying its me....

im glad it was released this way.....and no reported issues with any locks etc as expected....

dyphne isnt on this only a dvd emulator...and as asked many times I only know of 3 games on dvd dragaons 1 and 2 and space ace maybe there is more but at present there is no name place for them

The problem i think of "misinformation" is our bad english :)

And GOOGLE TRANSLATE is not really trong to help us too :(

But i really want understand to explain it to other frenches who ask it to me ...

You say Daphne is not only a DVD emulator : ok

You know only 3 games : Dragons Lair 1 & 2 and Space Ace : ok

1. But, if we have these 3 games on our xbox with Daphne, can we use them with coinOPS ?

Have you implement the drivers for this DVD emulation ?

2. And for the other games like "Lupin 3" who is an fantastic "Hayao Miyazaki" anime game ... will you add them one day ?

Or it is because you don't have the good drivers for them ...

Or you want we give yoiu the good ISOs ?

Thanks

I am almost ready to upgrade to Coinops 2 but I have a couple questions.

1. What is the best way to upgrade from a previous build? Do I have to delete something or just overwrite?

2. Does anyone have the screenshots for Coinops 2? It looks like this was missed. A screenshot pack would be nice because I don't have room for videos.

Thanks again and keep up the great work. Coinops will always be my favorite EMU on the XBOX.

Nuvo