CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

PS I dont do full packs thats easy to do and da schoola has done it for CoinOPS its 16000 games.....or something...anyways I wont add pointless games but anyones free to make packs....but that is not what my builds are about...they are about a massive best of collection.....2200 is quite alot for anyone asked for is in it

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any videos or comments???

Yeah I have a comment.... Its awesome... The games run so well, I played MK and MKII and both run so well....

The new PSX additions were WELL WORTH adding, they are great, I dunno how you get tekken to run so well !

I cant wait to add it to my cab (I cant yet as im uploading to the seedbox still)

anyway I just want to say thank you BP, I appreciate the time, effort and work you have put into this...

Once im done uploading to the seedbox I will assist phil and upload to many other public and private sites :)

"QUOTE" da schoola has done it for CoinOPS its 16000 games

where can this pack be hunted down bp?

I think it is some ones personal xbox pimped and not on general release...

Im not sure if it it would have 16000 videos for the games either as I have not noticed multiple directory support for videos in the options

HOWEVER I might of over looked it as its not something I have looked for....

PS:- WOW 16000 games in 1 simple to use GUI its amazing really, thats where BP's sorting method would be needed most... can you just imagine it !

Does MadDog McCree run on Daphné ? BP if you're insterested by MadDog McCree, i've a special version arranged/made by a french guy , especially for Xbox, but i never played it, i dont have a lightgun, so i dont know if the voices are english or french.

Does MadDog McCree run on Daphné ? BP if you're insterested by MadDog McCree, i've a special version arranged/made by a french guy , especially for Xbox, but i never played it, i dont have a lightgun, so i dont know if the voices are english or french.

The MadDog McCree games would be a welcome addition.

@Phil, Ketsui and DDP DOJ are running fine on your upgraded box ? im ordering a motherboard to Trusty next month, just have to wait for him to come back in China.

Hmmm, I honestly can't remember. BP and I were testing that - but it was a while back and I've been busy with stuff since then. BP may remember. :)

@Phil, Ketsui and DDP DOJ are running fine on your upgraded box ? im ordering a motherboard to Trusty next month, just have to wait for him to come back in China.