CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey BP,

is it possible to reduce the ISO size of Driver for PSX like you have with Tekken?

thanks

A massive PSX/N64 video and games update would be amazing thanks

OK - looks like things are moving. Multiple seeds and lots of downloaders - more than EPIC #1 if I recall correctly. After you are done DL'ng - SEED.

BP, do you want to work on PP this week/weekend? I have a brief lull at work, so I'll have time to test. :)

OK - looks like things are moving. Multiple seeds and lots of downloaders - more than EPIC #1 if I recall correctly. After you are done DL'ng - SEED.

BP, do you want to work on PP this week/weekend? I have a brief lull at work, so I'll have time to test. :)

Huh? Multiple seeders? Im only getting 1 seeder and 39 of 71 peers. Was getting 1000kbps but now its crept down to around 100k. How many people have completed the download just out of interest?

There were 3 when I looked this morning. Its probable that you're only connected to 1 seed as that is how it works - democratic distribution. 100k isn't bad either. Stop complaining, this was just posted 12 hours ago!

Huh? Multiple seeders? Im only getting 1 seeder and 39 of 71 peers. Was getting 1000kbps but now its crept down to around 100k. How many people have completed the download just out of interest?

100% here, and full seeding.

In the night period I can free all my upload speed for the torrent (100 kbps),

but during day time (work time) I have limited it to 50% of my upload link.

Cheers, guys.

Please be patient too... It is 25.2GB!

Thanks BP and PhilExile for this.

Cospefogo, aka Spitfire.