CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I want to upgrade from Showcase to CoinOPS 2 do I need to delete the "babe2010" folders in UDATA and TDATA as well? Just wondering what the best way to update is.

Edited by VanZan

Pardon my not know and this being my first post, but where do you find, download or create the movies for this Emu? The preview movies when selecting games....

Videos are all in the package and should be on kickass torrents from tomorrow :)

PS welcome to 1emulation, home of the best emulator on the planet

Pardon my not know and this being my first post, but where do you find, download or create the movies for this Emu? The preview movies when selecting games....

Videos are all in the package and should be on kickass torrents from tomorrow :)

Thanks for the Info, so I should not continue with the Download of "Reignite" that is 6gb and has about 1500 roms if this will be out soon...

And thanks for the Welcome, I've been messing in emulation for nearly 15 years now and look forward to the site and hearing new Ideas and playing new games/Emu's....

Thanks for the Info, so I should not continue with the Download of "Reignite" that is 6gb and has about 1500 roms if this will be out soon...

And thanks for the Welcome, I've been messing in emulation for nearly 15 years now and look forward to the site and hearing new Ideas and playing new games/Emu's....

ReIgnite was awesome, but this is now the way forward... so much more added by BP, this is a real gem my friend :)