CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

I think clones are in sometimes if they work better than the parent or something like that. BP will be able to answer that better. I know sometimes clones and bootlegs are used also if the encryption has been hacked out.

Going out boozin'

So your saying that clones will work without a parent present ? I tried a clone of Airwolf, which did not run. When I added the parent rom, it did.

Clones will work, but you need to build them complete. Like, the parent files are in the clone ZIP.

Why not just use the parent, if the clone is not needed, as I found with that Airwolf game. Phil, you even told me that only parent roms are in CoinOps. Ok, if I find any clones that differ from the parent, and add a new feature or something, I can do what you suggested Phil.

some of the games added from your snaps are games with issues...in 720p and in later levels having issues...have you been over the Final Burn issues when it was released?

No, I did not use FBL much when it was first released. I did read about the 720P issues, but this is still a work in progresss. I will be testing the games and take out or inform people of games with problems.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the FB core, can you add an "overclock" option ? like NES said in his readme, for games like DDP, ESP Rade, Guwange, we need to set the CPU at 300% to avoid slowdowns (and im not talking about the programmed slowdown)

why dont I make them perminantly 300 percent....esp raide Guwange etc play better in the mame core and have more options...they are in that by default and operate at full speed....

bigby I know of literly 100s of problems with final burn legends.....(I have no idea if you guys use it as much as you say like +T+ why you havent not spoted the many issues there are, it makes me think you are not really doing this and you just want to find fault in my help, well that gets you guys nowhere and is at best painfull...and also leads to issues going to the people you support as you have told yourselves this stuff so much you beleive it to be true)best of luck....I use parent mainly you are using rx xtras I bet and he only uses US roms or something like that...I used the parent unless it didnt work then I used the bootleg etc....also the stretch aspect correct vertical game preview option has been in there for year in CoinOPSs.....please dont tell me one has to add black bars to the preview and the code doesnt look for the aspect ratios and adjust the sizes for you....this would make the black bars locked in thats not good...as it was once discussed years ago I added this feature and added the option to have it both ways...skins support vert preview and horizontal preview sizes for pics and videos in CoinOPS....

no offense this has been done for years...and I want out as ive moved the core along alot since then and I find this stuff to be looking back ....updating the core would be a good place to start....as the fixes are out in the wild now....but hey good luck brother

also if you dont use parent like rx if you change the option alot of games will be filtered out as its not dynamic

added 12 more games in "CoinOPS 2 xtra 12 game" folder on FTP...some good ones comes thanks to iq for final burn...patch it in and try a few out phil...then I say release it....and give the xtra stuff to the seeders :)

also ive included instructions on how to launch Street of Rage Remake in the readme :) and I included the video for you it will be in the default CoinOPS 2 but the game itself wont be as its A600s and no permission to do this...it will just sort it and show you a video and launch it for you

peace all hopefull its out tommorrow

added 12 more games in "CoinOPS 2 xtra 12 game" folder on FTP...some good ones comes thanks to iq for final burn...patch it in and try a few out phil...then I say release it....and give the xtra stuff to the seeders :)

also ive included instructions on how to launch Street of Rage Remake in the readme :) and I included the video for you it will be in the default CoinOPS 2 but the game itself wont be as its A600s and no permission to do this...it will just sort it and show you a video and launch it for you

peace all hopefull its out tommorrow

Let me know when your ready and ill seed from my home PC until the files are ready on the seedbox :)

Edited by ace9094

also in the

/BPHome/TO ADD PSX GAMES you can

add the .xmv files to CoinOPS 2/videos

add the .zip files to CoinOPS 2/roms

add the extracted files from the rars to CoinOPS 2/roms

then you will have alot more psx games that are arcdae related and all are running properly under CoinOPS 2.....

are you guys going to add these?? or the latest 12 games I added??? you need to decide this then do a 5min test and if it works as I think it will release it

also ill hand you the street of rage files you guys can release as a pack if you want....or what ever....that will happen soon(is going up will take 30mins) can you test it as well, the files and folders need to go into the root CoinOPS 2....3 folders with files in them and 4 files

Hey BP what are the following games

bcstry

nmg5

all others are fine but dont know what these are to try them

-------------------------------------------------

No worries...

Anything I need to know like on tekken 3 keep pressing start to prevent crashing?

Edited by ace9094