CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

its running on 128meg xboxs no issues...alot is...it would need some help from iq_132 or kenshiro to make this work on 64meg xboxs....it not my field but im sure they could do it...

well also the final burn sources are out you can just update them using the orig final burn sources...thats all I did...

id love for iq to spend some time and add vm to the pgm core that would be my number one want

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a point to your vision is that while gaming it would be many times easier to use one button combo for opening an in game menu listing all those option above.

you are true that in game controls infos are in the readme but who wants to have to read readme just to recall how to use these controls? having to remember exactly what combo does what -- especially when it differs depending on arcade (but not final burn arcade) or console -- is over complication.

what about this vision: one global button combo that pauses game and opens in game menu listing selectable available options for what is currently being played.

perhaps have a poll to get more solutions ideas on the vision!

I'm ok with him :(

I know there are good shortcut on coinOPS for save and load quickly games :(

But if i don't play during 3 month emulators because i have many works ... i forgive them :P

If it is possible one day to have them AND a little menu with these options too ... it will be best ...

I know ... everybody ask you some news feature for coinOPS :)

I wish too, iq to spend some time and add vm to the pgm core !!!

So great games :)

I could enable the menus in 2 seconds but never will....ive seen the issues they cause the normal users....so ill add a feature if it doesnt scramble stuff for normal people...

this is why you have to enable advanced features for any of this setup stuff to work...ill adjust the sources to setup a game instead of adding setting for people to do it...if its wrong why not change it for everyone...

anyways I redid and put in the big ones....and made them global...im happy with them at present....

I could enable the menus in 2 seconds but never will....ive seen the issues they cause the normal users....so ill add a feature if it doesnt scramble stuff for normal people...

this is why you have to enable advanced features for any of this setup stuff to work...ill adjust the sources to setup a game instead of adding setting for people to do it...if its wrong why not change it for everyone...

anyways I redid and put in the big ones....and made them global...im happy with them at present....

And why not adding an option in ADVANCED FEATURE to enable this option :

Full InGameMenu : true / false

Like that, the user can choose ... it is like he want ... :(

And like that, if it is possible to have the "move list" text reader ... it is the best :P

But i know i'm buging you ... :(

But if i don't ask ... i will never have lol

An other thing ... that no emulator do ... do you think one day adding multi langage support ? like in XBMC :P

If all the emulator text menu, can be in an INI file, we can translate your emu for you in some other langage :(

Thanks