CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

I like your project, i like FBL, i like xtras, i like news A600 emulators ... i don't want to make a choice !!!

I want to use them like i want and ask question when i have some ...

If only everyone on this forum would copy that to their signature. Wise words and well said. :)

Thanks +T+ :)

And thanks BP ... i think it's just i don't understand english very well :P

And i have less time for emulation this year ... it is why i ask you these informations ...

Sorry ...

But for Daphnex, we are many who want to understand lol

The skins are really beautifull Bigby :(

I wish one like that in coinOPS ...

If y can help with my photoshop ... i'm your man :(

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all xtras people votes are removed....due to there behaviour at tring to scew figures...eg multiple accounts under same user etc....and what they vote for....is allways the exact oposite of others....so I disregard them......

I do this for the sake of knowing what people want...I know your ideas.....ps bigby I know you vote on reaction rather than logic :P at times....sometimes I add a vote that is so wrong to see who votes for it

hey guys use what you want....dont run my stuff if you dont want to....its all good....old builds are pretty good...like Showroom and Showcase...they are updated alot but those are really bug free...do what you want....I stand by what I said and although you blame me for it if I didnt say this stuff I feel id be letting the inocent down

enjoy what ever you do....

PS dark you tried to do the first HD skin in CoinOPS(you said you would and I agreed to save time as it was just a port of the old one) so you have expeirnce :( although I did it in an hour(you can confirm that 2) and your version didnt really work...you can say that all the stuff can be moved and altered and may want to help with new hd and sd skins...if you had spent the last 2 years working on skins you could have had 50 skins of anything you wanted......you had a front row seat to the putting in of the HD skin

DVD emulation is availbe in CoinOPS.....but not Dalpnex....also a new retrospective that plays videos and stuff like doccumentries or what ever I want to add to CoinOPS....

Ok thanks, i will try to take time to make two skins for coinOPS :P

One like xtras ... and one who will be a mix with some ideas of coinOPS skin and some of xtras ... i think it will be kool :(

I wish i will make them working lol

For coinOPS options and menu you don't understand me too lol

I like your menu, it is easyer than xport menu because there are less options to choose, all is automatic and easyer to configure for me and my childrens :(

The thing that is kool on xtras is the ingame menu ... because we can find cheats, there are screenshot of savestate to see what we will launch, we can add rumble ...

But it is not the most important, you are real ...

And if one day some of these options can be add to coinOPS with the less 64Mo of ram, i will be happy ... no offance in this sentance :)

Thanks

in the buttons and features in the emu and also in the read me

--------------------- ADVANCED IN GAME CONTROLS (ARCADES) ---------------------

BACK and WHITE - Pause Game and Remap Controller or Cheat

BACK and BLACK - Show Framerate And Free Memory

BACK and Left Trigger and Right Trigger - Restart Game

BACK and Right Thumb Button - Onscreen Display

BACK and Right Trigger and Right Thumb Button - Load Game ( Buggy )

BACK and Left Trigger and Right Thumb Button - Save Game ( Buggy )

BACK and Left Thumb Button - Lightgun Crosshair Display

BACK and A and B - Take In Game Snapshot

--------------------- ADVANCED IN GAME CONTROLS (CONSOLES & Final Burn) ---------------------

BACK and WHITE - Save State ( CONSOLES Only )

BACK and BLACK - Load Saved State ( CONSOLES Only )

Left Thumb Button - Remap the Controller ( CONSOLES & Final Burn )

Right Thumb Button - Resize the Screen ( CONSOLES & Final Burn )

I do wonder why I do this stuff at times....

in the buttons and features in the emu and also in the read me

--------------------- ADVANCED IN GAME CONTROLS (ARCADES) ---------------------

BACK and WHITE - Pause Game and Remap Controller or Cheat

BACK and BLACK - Show Framerate And Free Memory

BACK and Left Trigger and Right Trigger - Restart Game

BACK and Right Thumb Button - Onscreen Display

BACK and Right Trigger and Right Thumb Button - Load Game ( Buggy )

BACK and Left Trigger and Right Thumb Button - Save Game ( Buggy )

BACK and Left Thumb Button - Lightgun Crosshair Display

BACK and A and B - Take In Game Snapshot

--------------------- ADVANCED IN GAME CONTROLS (CONSOLES & Final Burn) ---------------------

BACK and WHITE - Save State ( CONSOLES Only )

BACK and BLACK - Load Saved State ( CONSOLES Only )

Left Thumb Button - Remap the Controller ( CONSOLES & Final Burn )

Right Thumb Button - Resize the Screen ( CONSOLES & Final Burn )

I do wonder why I do this stuff at times....

a point to your vision is that while gaming it would be many times easier to use one button combo for opening an in game menu listing all those option above.

you are true that in game controls infos are in the readme but who wants to have to read readme just to recall how to use these controls? having to remember exactly what combo does what -- especially when it differs depending on arcade (but not final burn arcade) or console -- is over complication.

what about this vision: one global button combo that pauses game and opens in game menu listing selectable available options for what is currently being played.

perhaps have a poll to get more solutions ideas on the vision!

true this maybe looked at one day......its kind of not on a great list as no one I know uses them any more....im not sure what one wants to do and why.....but really its just a time vs/reward thing...also the biggest issue is the features vary between emus

also the main reason is my vision is one list with great sorting and easy Favorites...to click and play...the finer settings shouldnt be needed as they wherent in the arcades....ive aloud for the big ones and I dont want much more than a great sorter/selcetion of games to click and play....

as for your final burn update its in CoinOPS its pretty much up to date with all of FBA in fact its later than the full release as iq was kind enough to give me the new stuff not yet there....its at least one year later than the legends...you could just use my sources and patch it in....its a two min job and done for you...theres no point in me doing it

If i understand, with your sources, we can be able to update FBL ?

As for Ketsui , is it running on CoinOps2 ? Did you work on the "issues" or theres no chance to run it on xbox ?