CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

ps to others im not making war...I am simply explaining the truth...eg +T+ said there is no issues with final burn I told him of the issues and he didnt say im wrong prove it....as he knows im right....

I just dont like seeing miss information....have what ever emus you want on anywhere....just please keep the stuff about updating final burn etc out of here as you can just copy it from my sources and its the latest set plus later from iq presently....fight it all you want those are the facts....

it becomes a war because alot of people seem hell bend on trying to mislead people and ban my releases from places like xbox scene....and give you guys constant misinformation often talking about CoinOPS incorrectly or from years ago with some buggy builds like the rx one....this is the only place I defend that....and its just reality and facts.....

but once again run what you want....there are threads everywhere with stuff and I recommend you try it all for yourself....

to dark you keep coming with questions that are incorrect and untested....and based on bad info by looks.....im sorry but all ive seen has been done for a year and is docummented...other questions have been answered more than once(to you personally) and this is why I cant be bothered with them as it they should be more considered when asking please...then illl treat them well...oh and your free to make any choice you want dark :P and everyone else is to....this is the point of the thread actually to stop misinformation from newbe people about CoinOPS...I think nearly everyone now is seeing the lies but ill keep telling you its misinformation try them all for yourself.....enjoy running what you want and your free to make your own decisions in life....and except your own conceqences for the decisions you make

PS dark if you make a pack in Final Burn legends and remove CoinOPS games you will remove every game lol as CoinOPS supports all Final Burn Games and more so than Final Burn Legends......and all that clone removal etc you talked about has been done years ago....and is present in CoinOPS 2 of course....it just for your info.....do it if you want but to me your not adding anything and this could be done in an hours with the present sets......im not saying this to be a barstard its true true true....and its cause I feel sorry for you and the others that listen to this stuff and go along with it....about 3 people have released these packs....and there is even a spread sheet by rx about all games and the 100s of bugs which was helpfull for me...and now yes you guys are finding them lol.....you guys cut off your nose to spit your face everytime....instead of aguing about the bugs I went and fixed them, now I get hammered for pointing them out when it was rx that did an end to end check and pointed most of them out all I did was fix the ones I needed to....these are facts and you can choose to listen or not....but in the end its all good if you do...people have been to worried that about me and taking me down and lost focus that to do this the simplest way is to fix and do things, misinformation only confuses the few members on there sites and only leads to allow me to further ahead.....oh and on a side note CoinOPS thread is the number one thread on snesorama for xbox now :(

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand that the FBL core in CoinOPS is more up to date than FBL 1.3, however we are stuck with the CoinOPS skin. What about the wonderful skins that have been made for FBL ?

Are snaps, titles, cabinet, cpanel, flyers and marquee supported in CoinOPS ? (I see a "HDimages and a "Screenshots" folder. Is this for them ?)

What you call "misinformation" is really just misunderstanding. Like Phil has mentioned, the readme may need to be updated or worded better maybe ? :(

What people really want is choice, how about you have 2 versions of CoinOPS in future?

1. As it is now with Arcade, Consoles and other type games

2. Arcades only (I'd even help with this)

Come on you big lug, let's get along and be one big happy Xbox family. What do you say? I mean, look at the PS3 scene, we don't want to turn out like them, now do we? :P

Edited by Bigby

reskin coinops its not as hard as you think...or fix the sources....

but hey if not live with the 100s of issues....all im saying is it has alot of issues ive sorted.....you guys all pretend they dont think are there when it was your guy who found them all....and now you have notice its not just a few games.....its a massive amount....

CoinOPS 2 can run multiple skins and the issue I have with that other stuff is most of my skin is the list and video...which I had to update the qaulity of the videos to achieve this in HD.....I could have spent 1 hour redoing the skin but I preview the videos and now this is present in every area...eg game information plays the video...screensaver plays random videos

you are the one that put the chellenge down and why its locked bigby so im going to prove you cant do shit all...but you promised you can remove them all without down stream issues :P like cba I say you are full of it and I think I can stop you....they are there cause of you....not listening and throwing down the normal I dont use it and I can beat you and get around it....to me thats a game...

and hey no real users of CoinOPS 2 will be hurt....the locks are there to protect the many many users of CoinOPS from the constant misinformation you guys give...and to protect me from sorting out your issues the ones you guys cause on purpose and also the ones people cause by not listening when releasing stuff and also to stop the infomormation that can cause bugs in the emu....which ive seen a few times....so for those reasons ill go back to the lockdown thats very flexible just dont delete 100 consoles and your fine

I see that the CoinOPS 2 skin will have 5 new colors, which is nice, but there isn't much more you can do with it, is there ?

As you say, Rx did a fantastic job of testing the games for FBL (with help from others I'm sure). Glad that you got some of the problem games to work.

Your misunderstanding me BP, I did not challenge you, I just want to give a choice for those that simply want Arcades only.

want me to find the challenge? bigby? and its you guys that are stopping this....its being locked down till people see for themselves your missinformation....and stop telling me non truths....I know how painfull keymaping is in the console emus and how easy it is in CoinOPS....just needs the advanced setting to enable default keymapping on then it can be adjusted for all players and all games in 2 secs...and its not cluttered with buttons that can be defined that do nothing and also tells you the position of where the buttons where on the org controller....I spent a few hours on this and others to sort out a valid concern....I dont like supporting that I didnt spend the hours....if I wanted it done the other way I could enable it in 2 seconds...the reason I didnt was I wasnt happy with it seeing normal people try and understand it...so I fixed it up

ill introduce pixel perfect global switch soon that will be dynamic...eg know if your in hd or sd or wide and resize it to be pixel perfect every game with 1 click button(also remove all smoothing etc when its in pixel perfect) just like aspect correct 1 click feature is now there...people asked for screen co to get aspect correct on all games and for them to be independant settings so this can be achieved...I said well why not one switch...correct aspect and bang it corrects the aspect of every game...seems better to me...

the skin isnt locked and never has been resize the list... change the background pic.... and make suggestions to the skin engine if needed....I could make all the fbl skins in an hour...only one thing will have to be altered in the skin engine....video preview alpha effect and till I see proof people can use the skin engine I wont spend the 10 mins to patch this over...

yes a screenshot and video can be onscreen at one time, but none of the new final burn legend skins use that or the good ones...madmab could change the sources in 2 minutes to allow anything you want skin wise.....and ive said I have no issues with this....

you guys once again are the no sources people....

im sick of giving you guys solutions....your only way forward is misinformation and have lost site your in control of your destiny.....like dark before you im not limiting you to anything im giving you more choice....do with it what you want, your wasting your time trying to change my course....and somewhere forgetting about your own....dark and you can modify and update sources or use old builds or use both builds or do anything you want really...

at present CoinOPS 2 comes out in one way...this limits the support I need.....the people causing me issues on purpose with my support will be slowed and this is a win win....although you think its me ive warned you enough times....give me one quote ive told you guys that say is a lie and if I cant prove otherwise ill tell the name of the text file to add to CoinOPS that will remove all locks

as ive said can be done now and those are a year old plus

note coinops has alot more skin elemnts that must be considered...eg rotation and is rotating games....game info availbe etc...and it takes 2 pngs and lookup tables one for color and one for alpha..this is old school photoshop stuff....but is easy enough if you understand photoshop and graphic design...but its not just pngs like most skins.....its old school

also note I put up these ideas and wants in many votes no one really wanted what you have there.....so I didnt change it on them...if they had voted for it, it would have been done along time ago

So what if those skins are a year old plus, some of these games are years and years old :P

I voted or would vote for dual previews, doesn't my vote count ? :(

Edited by Bigby

i said new skins dont use them.....by looks...the skinners choose not to use them in most cases now....and I was the same.....I didnt want them....

anyways we go around in circles.....its you guys that give out the misinoformation about skins....with enough time they can be changed to suit what ive seen....its a bit more difficult than the other emus because it uses old school color alpha lookup tables but its all there....it cba and you guys that say it isnt...I say it is....just takes some skill and want to learn to do it....and I cant be bother aguing as I know who is right and woh is wrong and I know the one issue that does remain and that is the locked alpha channel of the video preview....I can remove that if I see proof of new skins and enable the skin chooser