CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

thats not in the upload....dragons lair....well it is in a way and so is space ace....in the retrospective area...but no playable...im not uploading the 9 gigs for it...but its easy to add and done now

Just to be clear, does this mean the support is in the current CoinOPS 2 build that's going to be released and all that's needed is the DVD image to be added and roms rescanned?

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats not in the upload....dragons lair....well it is in a way and so is space ace....in the retrospective area...but no playable...im not uploading the 9 gigs for it...but its easy to add and done now

Just to be clear, does this mean the support is in the current CoinOPS 2 build that's going to be released and all that's needed is the DVD image to be added and roms rescanned?

Thanks to have the same question than me lol

I have the Daphne ISOs ... but Daphnex is old ... and really beautifull :P

I would know if we can add our DVD images in a specified folder and rescan our roms ?

Is it possible for all Daphne games ?

Are they playable or not ?

Thanks

I think that's what BP means. BP, maybe the 'read me' should be updated with instructions on how to do this?

Its probably a good thing that these aren't included as the DVDs are for still for sale. You can get either DVD pretty cheap on Amazon used, so if people want them, I think they should buy them. (I'm going to - even though I already have both on my phone) :P

Daphne is buggy and never really worked right on the XBOX. I really wish I could say otherwise. I may actually try it on the PC to see if the updates improved anything.

Thanks to have the same question than me lol

I have the Daphne ISOs ... but Daphnex is old ... and really beautifull :P

I would know if we can add our DVD images in a specified folder and rescan our roms ?

Is it possible for all Daphne games ?

Are they playable or not ?

Thanks

I have managed to reconfigure \ hide the "in game remap keys" and "dip switches menu" for reconfiguring the buttons some how :( (now all i got is cheats)

If I use restore settings option will it wipe all my fav games?

EDIT: Fixed it dont worry :P

Edited by ace9094

I have managed to reconfigure \ hide the in game remap keys and dip switches menu for reconfiguring the buttons some how :( (now all i got is cheats)

If I use restore settings option will it wipe all my fav games?

Woaw ... kool i don't understand we can already manage the ingame menu ? :P

How do you do that ?

Is it possible to add to this menu a simple TXT reader ?

For not using RAM :(

Thanks

I like your project, i like FBL, i like xtras, i like news A600 emulators ... i don't want to make a choice !!!

I want to use them like i want and ask question when i have some ...

If only everyone on this forum would copy that to their signature. Wise words and well said. :P

So, this hasn't been released yet? I'm confused.

Not yet no... (Once I have it then it will take a me 4/5 days to upload it to my seedbox)

I think Phil will be putting it up very soon so once mine is in the seedbox I will jump on his torrent and help out while putting it elsewhere also :P

PS My comment about the config refers to the old version so sorry if that confused anyone

Edited by ace9094

to get keymaping etc turn on advanced settings :P if not only cheats is ingame menu.....if no advanced settings is enabled no one can mess with your configuration is the point :(

also to globally change the keys you need to enable the advnaced setting...allow keys to be changed....

or read the readme :( as its mentioned at 2-3 times in there and in the buttons and features in the emu :)