CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

sure you can optomise all 2000 games in HD and SD and send me the vm.txt and vmhidef.txt file to load with more mem

you can always go to the menu in coinOPS if you enable as per the readme and adjust keys or cheats or technical info..............I cant understand what your after dark....and most likely its been in for years.....

dark remember cp3 emu only has 10 odd game drivers in it....mame has over 16000 which are in memory....final burn splits these but in mame they are all together

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure you can optomise all 2000 games in HD and SD and send me the vm.txt and vmhidef.txt file to load with more mem

you can always go to the menu in coinOPS if you enable as per the readme and adjust keys or cheats or technical info..............I cant understand what your after dark....and most likely its been in for years.....

dark remember cp3 emu only has 10 odd game drivers in it....mame has over 16000 which are in memory....final burn splits these but in mame they are all together

Ok thanks ... i understand better if mame is bad coded and put in memory 16000 drivers at same time lol ... so incredible ...

All my dreams to see these options one day are dead lol

Impossible to do that with just 64Mo of ram :(

I will stand up your new release ... and see if i can help after on something ?

I have less time ... but i love so many emulation :D

And my childrens too :)

the only option not going is game moves and thats in the launcher gui just not in game menu....

1gig of ram was to much to ask for :) 64meg is so small, most PC come with 4 gig now...now they can hold textures skins...all the gui and the drivers with no issues

but although its limited on later games...I still prefer CoinOPS GUI to anything ive seen on PC...hyperspin looks awsome...I didnt like using it but its the flashest out there....most other mames play things well but sadly look to pc for me...and hence why I worked on CoinOPS for so long and didnt stray to much from my orig vision...it was shaped by many and the help has grown my knoweldge and vision....and hence why im here to learn and apply it to my vision if I can....and im happy with the results.....if iq was full time on this it would be awsome though hehehehe although ive probably added more games than him...he did anything above the low level drivers I did....so without him im limited at anything to do with cpu cores...just driver attachments/fixes is my limit

And witout using ram ... is it possible, just in the ingame mame menu, to add an option to read a txt file ?

Like thaht we can pause the game, select cheats, change keys ...... and read a txt file like the move list :)

It will not be really beautifull ... but it will help players :D

Thanks

Sorry BP - I got busy with work. I should be able to make a torrent tonight. Can you put me in touch with others that have it so that we can concentrate seeding?

PM or MSN msg me. :)

Cheers

ok may need another releaser ..... people went to ground that have it

also beware if you get it from xtras site as it maybe able to tell and that make cause some issues down the line......nah joking or am I ? its ok bigby says he can remove them

ace grab it...or phil I need to work with you guys for 30mins as it looks like the syncer got one file wrong...it will be easy to find but need to be in contact with a releaser

No worries once I have it down ill let you know then let me know what to change....

Phil are you releasing the raw files or rar's?

Edited by ace9094