CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

well can i buy the BETA from you? all i want is to play ALL MK games perfectly just the beta and mk games is all i ever wanted

I think you miss understand, Project2 is in beta not coinops 3,

At least thats how I read it... and if Coinops3 is in beta then bonus...

see the other thread on project2 :)

Edited by ace9094

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dark noir you have no idea read the readme.....

example is say simplest aspect correct...click the Correct Aspect Ratio setting to enable and all games will be aspect correct no matter if in sd or hd...it will autofit everyone of them to it...seem simpler than the xport way to me.....about 1000 times simpler

ummm keymaping read the readme but it could have something to do with allow keymap change settings....but the big hint is Readme....and no I removed the xport emu settings as they where cluttered with stuff no one I knew used and ended up causing alot of issue....

dark noir you have no idea read the readme.....

example is say simplest aspect correct...click the Correct Aspect Ratio setting to enable and all games will be aspect correct no matter if in sd or hd...it will autofit everyone of them to it...seem simpler than the xport way to me.....about 1000 times simpler

ummm keymaping read the readme but it could have something to do with allow keymap change settings....but the big hint is Readme....and no I removed the xport emu settings as they where cluttered with stuff no one I knew used and ended up causing alot of issue....

Yes i love your setting for the simplicity :(

And it is perfect for childrens :)

But ... for keymaping, for exemple, why don't you made a screen with a draw of the contoler and the buttons for map them ?

It will be more simple to use :D

And for the move list ... why don't we see them during the game ?

Because during an beat'em up or beat'em all ... we want to explain move to childrens ... and if we must always forgive a game to read moves ... it is so bad :(

Is it possible to do something please ?

Thanks

Keymap.....well if you cant see how easy it is now...and its not needed much....but I changed it to make it easy for people I know as they hated the xport/madmab way and said man thats bad...so I made it display only the needed keys named correctly and helping you out...it also changed all players and all games when excepted and is locked out by default....

Moves :explained to you many times...alot of games have less than 1 k left....do you want me to kill those to support that?

Dark I dont want to explain the same things over and over with you....if you have a solution of how to do this and not kill the games then offer it...if not im not adding it....ive told you at least twice why....

on a side note why is CoinOPS threads owning the xtras site so badly now...they opened pandoras box and if they dont close it....it will minimise all there other stuff........aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh where going down boys lol

a guys asking on there site why it isnt the difinative mame xbox build....hahahahah best laugh ive had in ages....cause its buggy as shit....old as the hills and the people doing it cant set up mame to save themselves.....apart from that it should be the difinative build....hahaha thats some funny as shit :) anyone that trusts them is in from some serious issues....and the worst bit is they dont know when they are making things worse not better and then wont listen to people that undstand the code....also fbl wasnt left in CoinOPS its been updated alot recently and bug fixed alot....you have no idea of all the bugs you are handing people....

...also fbl wasnt left in CoinOPS its been updated alot recently and bug fixed alot....you have no idea of all the bugs you are handing people....

Perhaps you'd care to elaborate on what these bugs in FBL are? I'm aware you've changed the control mappings and tweaked the settings on some games but these aren't bugs and can easily be done by any user without going into the code. What bugs in the code have you actually fixed? I ask because I've been using FBL since day 1 and I have never come across anything that I would call a bug or that could not be easily remedied by the user.

issues = games rotated wrong way...games like gunsmoke runnning to slow....games missing keymap eg 2 keys instead of 3....you obviously havent run though a full set...also alot of games didnt work without driver updates...pgm...etc...infact the only ones I didnt touch was cps and neo geo as they looked all good....

maybe I did this stuff for no reason....Cave games run fine in CoinOPS...I can over clock games by default if needed instead of an option to do this...ive done this with double dragon to get the speed and Metal Slug 2....

+T+ if you dont have issues I wouldnt bother...I did when I tested games so I looked for source fixes when ever possible......alot of others have noticed all the bugs and well and reported them to me......

also lots of games missing....

also lots of games exit lockups in 720P fixed

game relaunched after exit bug fixed

no 128meg support in Final Burn Legends for cps3 dersert breakers dd crew etc

some games didnt work in 720p but did in 480p.....

some games needed virtual memory connected.....

some games needed ummmmmm arrrhhhh ive forgotten.....

hey but if I left it up to you guys you would say its all good baby just leave it and good for you :) I personally like to check stuff and add/fix it when I can.....

PS big ups to iq :D you know your the man

Ok i understand that you say ...

But they can do that for N64 ... playing game and always can go to the menu ... and now in HD with the release who will come !

They can do that also in Finalburn ... we also can go to the menu when we want ...

Sama for PSX ...

Same on CPS3 !!!

And all these emu using many RAM !!!

It is why i m so sad it is impossible in mame coinOPS ?

Are you sure you can't found a solution ?

Whit the vmm memory ...

Thanks