CoinOPS 2 (old dev site)

BritneysPAIRS

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know, but what i wanted to say....some peoples dont want to have consoles games listed, so, you turn on the option, then , no more console games listed on coinops, just arcade games.....nevermind

I am not removing consoles..... consoles is the lock except it or use CoinOPS 1 varaiant forever....once again untill misinformation stops ill code solutions to alow people to see for themselves as my friends prefer Consoles on CoinOPS everyone of them as its simpler and more intuative for them...keymapping and aspect ratio and saving is way easier for them.....

phil you can also merge or split consoles / arcade game listing :)

there is no Standalone version coming out now its the full build called CoinOPS 2 only......ive decided to only support the full build again...this was twice the case....its easy for me....as I know everything works or I know the state of it....I do this cause people are added bugs I have to support and I end up living with... and freely give out information I have to deal with or cry for you guys about..... so get over it guys you can read in these forums about any release thats been locked and find why.... I tried to support stuff but its clear that I cant so I need to rain that in for the sake of as many users it will hurt....it will help alot more than it harms...the ones that dont come to the forums and have to live with known issues created by misinformation and bad builds..... this will be simple for me one vision...one version to support that I know the state of...simple for me and simple for most users...

also and one of the main reasons is im sick of the newbes trying to run things...so im going to show them they are newbes like I showed rx in the past.....and they hurt the scene when they say they are protecting it

remember cba skin thread = 300 views over 6 months....same time CoinOPS views for this thread alone = 100,000 and yet he contiunues to say im the problem and hes the solution....the day I release something and get only 300 views is the day I leave for sure....let alone release multiple times over 6 months and get that....well my friends these people are now determining your locks....waal megamind bigby and cba mainly....PS dballs dont worry I know your legit and people thank you for your solution to there issues esp sata drive users

I am not removing consoles..... consoles is the lock except it or use CoinOPS 1 varaiant forever....once again untill misinformation stops ill code solutions to alow people to see for themselves as my friends prefer Consoles on CoinOPS everyone of them as its simpler and more intuative for them...keymapping and aspect ratio and saving is way easier for them.....

phil you can also merge or split consoles / arcade game listing :)

there is no Standalone version coming out now its the full build called CoinOPS 2 only......ive decided to only support the full build again...this was twice the case....its easy for me....as I know everything works or I know the state of it....I do this cause people are added bugs I have to support and I end up living with... and freely give out information I have to deal with or cry for you guys about..... so get over it guys you can read in these forums about any release thats been locked and find why.... I tried to support stuff but its clear that I cant so I need to rain that in for the sake of as many users it will hurt....it will help alot more than it harms...the ones that dont come to the forums and have to live with known issues created by misinformation and bad builds..... this will be simple for me one vision...one version to support that I know the state of...simple for me and simple for most users...

also and one of the main reasons is im sick of the newbes trying to run things...so im going to show them they are newbes like I showed rx in the past.....and they hurt the scene when they say they are protecting it

remember cba skin thread = 300 views over 6 months....same time CoinOPS views for this thread alone = 100,000 and yet he contiunues to say im the problem and hes the solution....the day I release something and get only 300 views is the day I leave for sure....let alone release multiple times over 6 months and get that....well my friends these people are now determining your locks....waal megamind bigby and cba mainly....PS dballs dont worry I know your legit and people thank you for your solution to there issues esp sata drive users

Where can I find?

Edited by dziad

OK public build is in sync mode...for the final testers to release...should be up soonish....also ive toned down the locks but still for testers test the full build or its likely to fail....for those that do high level cheating I am alowing it but be warned if you do you risk a payload that will come later down the track for you and everyone you give it to :) im keeping an eye in multiple places on the state of the build and it will flag exceptions....low level rom removing etc will only reboot the build if its non conforming....no more warning will be sent.....you have no need to worry unless your the breaker and ive put some traps in for them :)

an svf will be released with the build so you can test it and see its unaltered and will be supplied on this thread

standalone releases are now axed untill the issues are sorted.....one simple release every 6 months

you know why and have been warned enough...this is easier for me to manage...standalones wouldnt work with the locks....if you guys managed the community ill relax these decision but at the present im happy with the way it is....

CoinOPS EPIC R9 is really good anyways :) its a good place for old school to get a consistant build......

new release are only upgrade files over CoinOPS 2...so they can be small and quick....